Reviews for Cat's Cradle
Arianka chapter 1 . 3/26
Is it allowed to comment with "AWWWWW" alone? It was sweet little thing, and more important, it contained my favorite twins (yep, I have a crush on characters that say maybe few sentences in LoTR)

Glorfindel sulking over his tunic - it was absurd, but in positive way. Made me smile :)
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awwwwwwww . . . Glorfindel's such a good sport! :) I love how he only nodded to the cat herself and then turned around and yelled at Elrond. The twins are adorably compassionate and ignorant. I loved the line about the bath turning them from ents back into elflings. The detail of Cirdan and Bronwe spoiling them and the puzzles was great as well. Excellent work, keep writing!

God Bless
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
kittens and elflings how cute.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww that image...just...so. KAWAII!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
WEll, think positive Glorfindel, at least she's off your clothes now...LOL. Good job!

Eminnis
Emily chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Poor Glorfindel. : )
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
aw adorable
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Lol! Very cute and enjoyable! You gotta love the twins!
elvenlady14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Aw! thats so adorable!
ElvenLady14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
AW! That was the best Young Twins story i've read sofar! Kittens in Glorfindels room!)
SilentBanshee chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
If Glorfindel is looking for a kitten-free bed, I have a rather one here in Connecticut he could share. ;)
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Wow! This is so cute!
Reona chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
::giggle fit::

I love kitties! I love Glorfindel! Cutie pies!
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
This was so sweet! I love stories featuring the twins, and this one was not only entertaining, but well written and incredibly sweet as well. Good job!
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
aw that was soo cute! Loved it!

** Dy **