Reviews for It Happened to Us
dandrea chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
Hey, please come back and finish this amazing history! I hope Barba and Liv get together.
ResilientWriterGirl chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
EO EO EO! Don't get me wrong, I love the Barson dynamic, but I cant get past seeing them as just best friends... Liv and El have SO much chemistry. and ELI. I NEED HIM TO BE SAFE
untapdtreasure chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I wonder why Eli went with the stranger. And just who is it?
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Mmm. I love their relationship. I'm still unsure if this is going to be Barson end game or if it will end with Benson & Stabler getting together.
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
I love how loyal Fin is to Liv. I'd have treated him the exact same way. The Barson interactions are just perfect.
ncisduckie chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
! THE CLIFFHANGER. I'm digging what you have so far, can't wait to see what else you'll have up your sleeves in the upcoming chapters!
saracsidle chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
WHAT! NOOOOO.
such a cliffhanger to end it on!
Pleaseeeeeeeee, finish
JAX001993 chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
I am a huge EO fan however I think there are enough EO endgame fics out there but not too much EO/Barson love triangle fic. I would love to see this turn into Barson endgame.
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
I hope you fun sh the story, it's a fantastic read.
bendecida82 chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Stabler, still a jerk. I love fin and his reaction. I would have rooted for Elliott more if he acknowledged he was wrong appropriately, but nope, still the affronted one. And omg loved liv saying I love you back in the past chapter. You can't break up Barson now, not after all this love!
bendecida82 chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
This chapter only confirm I don't want liv with stabler. There was no need to be an ass to Barba. And he still has a temper. Smh. I love that Barba tried to help.
bendecida82 chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Love the flashback. I wonder what it means that she couldn't have sex with Barba. What was liv s point of view of this night?
bendecida82 chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
I love how you give us Elliotts perspective. What I wish for him is revelation on how he treats people as we go through this, and what he's lost in treating not just liv, but his old friends.
bendecida82 chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Oops I reviews chapter 2 in one. I love barson, and I love how liv tries to anchor herself by remembering how awesome Barba is. Poor Barba all confused.
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
The reviews don't do this fic justice do I'm gonna write a review for every chapter. I love the panic, because I feel that is real. After five years and no closure, that was the perfect response! She had no time to think, did she want to be cold, happy to see him, angry, ambivalent? Does she care if he's married, single? What response s does she want from him? With no answer to these questions, the uption is to run.