Reviews for Of Red Petals and Black Feathers
Fiddlestonks chapter 14 . 9/1
Bruh they used the World Runes
Fiddle one-trick chapter 15 . 8/27
That's about what I expected from the jax vs fiddle matchup lol. Glad to see this story is still kicking. Really enjoying Ruby trying to maintain her identity, even when everyone else seems convinced she's the scarecrow. I wonder if it will last.
ranjira1988 chapter 15 . 8/23
Mercury and Emerald are so very Fucked ...and NOT in the good way. * evil laugh *
ranjira1988 chapter 8 . 8/23
Penny/Orianna calling Ruby "Rubysticks" never fails to make me laugh nor does the rest of this encounter. XD
ranjira1988 chapter 3 . 8/22
no matter what kinda pairing if any ya go for in this story i'm fine with but personally I vote lancaster This Version of Ruby has had zero luck with people until Jaune came along and for a Girl who has not smiled in YEARS to smile Because of a new friend especially a guy there has Gotta be chemistry there. (I've always thought the way Ruby & Jaune met in cannon was a classic Anime trope example of main heroine and love interest meeting for the first time and considering I heard that Monty originally wanted Ruby and Jaune to be together by the end of vol-1 i'd say that was the intended feeling for that scene )
You know, I'd quite forgot how much I like this work. It's a relatively novel AU, and there's such a dearth of fics about Fiddlesticks. I'm very glad I remembered to reread it, and I eagerly await future updates.
ismailabdelrazek2007 chapter 1 . 8/5
I respect your creativity and good writing. I respect you as well.
Literally useless chapter 14 . 7/31
wow even if ruby part fiddle she's still cute
Lazy Servant chapter 15 . 7/24
Thanks for the chapters.
Mooniecat chapter 15 . 7/18
This has been an interesting find and you write quite well. You did well diverting them with Neo so that I am certain some thought she not Arslan was the sea champ.
As for Runetera, I really don't know much about it being that I found this thru RWBY crossovers. So I look forward to learning more thru your story.
Plebers chapter 15 . 7/7
Sea god? Perhaps the sea god your referring to is the same god Illaoi worships.
Did Pyrrha find out about Atalanta!?
Bonzy Bonnie1 chapter 15 . 7/1
holy crap another cliffhanger pls update soon.

always luv all of your works Unseen Lurker.

story score forever 100/100
BlitzNeutral69 chapter 15 . 7/1
sea god... i dont know whpo your talking about unless it nautilus.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 15 . 7/1
Great chapter.

Can see Jaune being engaged and not knowing about it.

Time for the time for Jaune's suffering to begin. Jaune just can never catch a break.

Though damn the last line I really felt bad Jaune.