Reviews for Of Red Petals and Black Feathers
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 12 . 8h
Glad to see you return to this mate! Thanks for the update, and keep up the good work! I cannot wait for the next one!
goldfencer chapter 12 . 7/1
...Goddammit, I just thought of a really stupid character blend. "It's not Raven, it's Raaaaaaaven." And somehow combing Raven Branwen with the League's biggest narcissist makes her a better human being. It'd be pretty hard to make her worse.
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 3 . 7/1
Well at least our blond dork of a leader here is competent at least. With League of Legends being prominent in this story, I was kinda expecting Jaune to get Garen's greatsword or something like that. He seems like the white knight type sort of person based on cannon.
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 1 . 7/1
I'm quite disappointed in myself that I only discovered this now. I Favorited this a long time ago, but I kinda forgot about it, so better late than never I guess! Thanks for the prologue, and keep up the good work!
Orchamus chapter 12 . 7/1
Well that makes a great deal of sense, though the dream at the beginning just raises more questions. Thanks for the chapter!
Redpodjellybeans chapter 12 . 6/30
Viktor v

YOO I WAS SOO PUMPED WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION OF THIS! I'm wondering how uh, spooky Ruby can get now that the new Fiddlesticks personality is there(tbh I don't know it's new personality too, just that it does what it does and spooks people.) Baby Ruby has recovered!

Ornn is a good boi, very fluffy, very sad too :(
Kragh50 chapter 12 . 6/30
Thanks for the chapter!
Aurelius Rivensbane chapter 12 . 6/30
Honestly, the doctor gives off a massive Yorick vibe, would be cool if that were the case
Ninja6345 chapter 12 . 6/30
Very interesting. I like it. Looking forward to seeing what happens next, especially in regards to that 'lost voice'.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 12 . 6/30
Great chapter. Your stories are really good.
DRMAK chapter 12 . 6/30
Interesting.
avidreaded chapter 12 . 6/30
How the hell was that 5k words? That felt way faster than 5k. Sill a good chapter of course but I started reading and next thing I know I'm done. Felt like I'd barely settled in to read.
The Deck Master chapter 12 . 6/30
Man when Noct shows up its gonna be crazy if that was how we met another Demon, Eve is gonna be interesting too for...

PLOT reasons. and her great BACKstory... I mean her boobs and ass for those dense people reading this.

Great chapter as always cant wait for the next one.
Zander2212 chapter 12 . 6/30
That's an interesting doctor.
It's a good idea to make one doctor and use them in all your stories.

I know Couer has their own recurring doctor side character, in a very unsympathetic Fox faunus named Tsune.
crispi1 chapter 12 . 6/30
doctor foster yorick maybe ? seems like he is bit fixated with undertaker and graves theme :)