Reviews for Vytal Metros
randomidiot1816 chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
*METRO 2033 INTENSIFIES*
lovleydragonfly chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
I'm curious about the grimm...y it didn't attack...y that one looked at ruby in the vent...and WHAT THE CRAP DID SHE KILL? The human zombi thing?!
Derox-1223 chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
I remember reading this way back when you first posted it. I was interested at first but my interest tapered off. Then I picked up this neat little game called Metro, 2033 and I remembered this story that I read a while ago. Thus my desire for entertainment consisting of Post-apocalyptic-life-inside-of-underground-train-stations grew. And so, I've come full circle.

As a side note, I now can't help but imagine Ruby with a Russian accent. Personally I think it's hilariously adorable.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Now, THAT'S how you make the Grimm a threat.
sdphantom10 chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
I like this chapfer, there is so much layers going on and everyone else just going though the routine while Ruby stays home... I think youve done well with world building when I can feel a sense of discomfort when Ruby is NOT fighting for her life.
sdphantom10 chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Oh my god, I was wondering if and how you were going to include Neo in this, Im super stoked to see her here. Ahh and now we catch a glimpse of Tais reaction that is KILLING me! I think its a good move to focus on other characters, Im excited to see wgat you have in store for them
Mr.Green37 chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
Wow. That was a pretty good backstory on the apocalypse. High five to you!
sdphantom10 chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
WHY. I think I know who that spectre was...
But WHY you beautiful beautiful MONSTER.
Mr.Green37 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Well... we have the wf and we have ghosts.

And since you had a 2033 rant... to me, fighting the bandits, red line, and Reich soldiers was the worst part. Reich troops usually sucked up ammo then I died instantaneously.
sdphantom10 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Holy shit this entire chapter kept me on my toes, while that croc grimm just sealed the deal. Great to see some aquatic grimm, especially one that makes more than a lick of sense being in its environment. Usually Id pick out some spelling errors but with content like this it kinda feels like nit picking
Mr.Green37 chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
the difference between Ruby and Artyoum: We get a deeper look into Ruby's thoughts.
sdphantom10 chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
The grimm just feel more treacherous and youre able to wrote a very real danger even when these characters have semblance, amazing and exciting to read about these characters just traversing their landscape, and the fucking Grimm dont even need to be in the scene for us to feel a natural dangeryou made it very clear that everytime theyre outside its life or death! Makes for an intense read. You know I just noticed this, but I love the contrast between Ruby and her environment. I somewhat naive teen, bubbly and overall positive next to this down and grey rough and dangerous terrain, andyoure even playing around with the idea every time Ruby has her diary scenes. Its just super fun to read.
Mr.Green37 chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
You did a nice job capturing the horror of the mutants here. Even though now its Grimm.
sdphantom10 chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
This chapter was a great balance between verbal content and action I loved it! I loved learning about the different kingdoms with Pyrrha and Qrows explanation of the generation gap. Great chapter.
THEREADINGADDICT chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Well, I was hoping for a Lancaster ship, not Arkos, but this seems well written anyways. I'll stick with it. Awaiting more.