Reviews for Unexpected Pleasures
ewimonde93 chapter 1 . 6/10
Hey ! :D

Here he is, my first fanfiction in English. Some friends recommended it, but it was the French translation. I wasn't so enthousiast about reading a translation, original versions are always in a right...way? You know, meanings could change with translation.

So, here I am, reading this text. It took me quite a long time, I admit it. Your writing seems to be really good, because I don't need to look forward meanings of words most of time, but it was the case here.

First, I was interested about the fem/fem...ahahah But in fact, I like the story besides. I liked the way you make function your sentences, and to be specific, I liked the metaphor with the snitch and the intuition of Harry, for e.g. At some moment, I was so in your story than I couldn't stop reading to look forward my dictionary ahahah

Well, I'm sorry if my reasoning isn't to much, but really, I like reading your story. Thanks for sharing it!
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Good story.
Texaschic1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ahhh..what a sweet love story. Loved it.
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I like this. Well writen and kinda cute.
UnpoeticGirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great story, very amusing!
hoglee chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very heart-felt and well-written, and the end is perfect. Fantastic story.
juliles chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was so hot and well written! i liked it a lot.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Mmmm, that was amazing. I love the idea of Hermione with Ginny and the flow of your writing style is great.
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Too cute. Loved Harry being all sage like and whatnot. It was funny.

Great job.

~Tori
Papaya chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh my god.. that was amazing! I adore your writing and your characterizations! :) And.. uh.. HOT!

Also really sweet. Great job!
Daryl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
this is above and beyond one of my all time favorite stories in any category
unthinkable chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw.. so so hot and sexy.. wow.
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
YAY!

ryan
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
wow this story is absolutely amazing ;]

it flowed very nicely with hardly any grammatical errors

basically..i loved it! haha *favs* kudos to u for a job well done
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was amazing and really hot i loved it