Reviews for The Meaning of Forever
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
aww poor Jack & Rose good story though
limonade chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
what? no, jack, dont go!
Coriandra chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Very interesting. In the movie, Rose was willing to let Jack sink and go on with her life when she realized he was dead. But if she never found out, I could see her feeling empty forever like she did in the story. Nothing is worse than not knowing, there can never be closure. I found the ending rather strange, Jack coming back into Rose's life thirty-five years later and leaving her again. Still it was a good story,very deeply moving. Thank you for sharing it. Thank you for reviewing my LOTR story too. :)
Kelli chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
good job, i like it, but they should be together :) lol good job though
Nikita1506 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
*shrieks* I love it! You remind me of a friend of mine. She's away at college now and i hardly see her...thanks for the great story
fazy chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
wow. this was so fantastic. it was mindblowing. i mean, wohoo... "Promises don’t always mean forever"... *ouch* your Rose is strong. i dont think i'll ever be able to let him go. i would live fine with little reminder of him forever, but to have him suddenly walk back into my life just to leave will destroy me completely.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
OK, that was kinda weird. If Jack EVER saw Rose I think he would remember real emotion pretty dang fast, especially if she was in his arms. And in that movie, promises do mean forever.

I just can't see Jack meeting Rose again and then leaving. It just wouldn't happen.
R. Blade chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
hey! loved the story! thanx for reviewing mine. im gonna update soon... if u think i should... i might just make ppl wait. muuahahahaa! nah, ill update. thanx again for the review. great story! bye!
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Written in an unusual style but that doesn't mean it was bad. In fact, it was good. Very very good. Excelent.
Mister Pisser chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Well that was fuckin sad. I mean shit, Jack just came in and shit and pissed on Roses emotions. He shoulda said "Fuck you lady. You wasted your life!" I'm not critisizing the story. It was fairly well written. I'm pissed at Jack. The insensitive fucktard!
Mandy chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Great Story. I liked it alot because Titanic is still one of my favorite movies. I heard they almost made a second one where he survived and floated to the top where a boat picked him up. Meanwhile Rose was a nurse but had amnesia. I think if they would have made this it would have killed the entire Titanic Story. You show Rose's pain and that she never truly got over Jack. Great Story and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for reviewing my story and I have written the sequel just trying to find the time to type it out and post it.
Keyword chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Warning: reading this review before you read the fic will give away the ending

Hmm. I like the first two parts, they're really touching. And the last part I like somewhat, but it's too...well, look at it this way: Rose has spent all those years, worrying about him, hoping he's all right, wanting him there with her. Loving him. And then he comes back, and she finds out that he's been through horrible trauma and is going to walk back out of her life, to be alone and "hold[ing] only sadness" for the rest of his life. And she's okay with that? Because he's alive, that makes everything all right? I don't think so. Yes, now she can live her life like a fairly normal person, and she doesn't have to wonder anymore, but if she loves him she's not going to be happy knowing he's miserable.
Mystery1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002