Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
SaintMichael95 chapter 19 . 8/24
I love this story buuut you said you'd have the next chapter out a week after this was posted. That was 10 months ago. Is this finally abandoned? Or are we just going to expect a chapter every 6-12 months now?
SaintMichael95 chapter 13 . 8/23
Sigh, yup, Batarians are stupid. S.T.U.P.I.D.
Sand Soldier chapter 4 . 7/24
And that timeline was so PROMISING...
Why give up on this story its amazing just what I've been trying to find, op halo races making everyone else look pathetic.
CReaper210 chapter 19 . 7/10
Just read all 19 chapters. I really enjoyed it. I wish you'd continue it, but it's been 8 months since the last update, so I guess it's abandoned?
Stoko chapter 19 . 5/9
I just finished reading this through again, hope you come back to it soon! Also hoping, as unlikely as it is, that Javik's journey isn't over just yet!
Halo chapter 19 . 4/22
Where did this story go!?
polarpwnage chapter 7 . 3/18
A picture of enlightened humanity, drop onto a planet to investigate a new species 'thresher maws' and then promptly murder it with an orbital strike. Good job humanity
polarpwnage chapter 3 . 3/18
If you studied Halo lore, Forerunners, prehistoric humanity, prehistoric San'Shyuum, and Huragok were all Tier 1 societies
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 3/17
Huh why does all these Halo crossovers never acknowledge the ancient human technology? In some ways it was on par with Forerunner tech. Also where would that ship graveyard of millions of multi kilometer warships from the final battle between the Flood and Forerunners be located in the galaxy?
chain.reader chapter 19 . 2/6
good story
Axcel chapter 17 . 2/1
So, they retire the invincible superheroes becaaaause... why? I can see why Hood would prioritize human colonies. It makes strategic sense give every Turian world is basically a fortress and thy are a member species of the NSSC and he spent most of his life devoted to defending humanity.

I can even see why he would be so cautious about helping he other species. His gut and subconscious probably has thrown back to the Human-Covenant war. Which would encourage him to both be wary of helping aliens and be super cautious.
Axcel chapter 16 . 2/1
First of all, the reaper cyber attack being so effect pretty much makes the NSSC pointless. Secondly, the attack working makes no sense. Hacking simply does not work that way, nor does sending junk data or whatever. The only way for it to work is by tricking a receiving computer that you have the authority to have that level of access. Screaming over the radio does nothing. Also, a closed network like any warship has is hard to access in the first place for various reasons, including getting your signal throuh its armor and back. Besides, given the difference in technology, NSSC networks are too advanced for reapers to hack, even disregarding that they use a totally alien software language and that their software and hardware are likely not compatible with whatever the reapers use. Among other things.
Axcel chapter 15 . 2/1
In canon the humans call for a united front, are ignored, and shepard has to run around making people do it.
Axcel chapter 14 . 2/1
I hope the council learns of the human-forerunner-flood war. Rip that pole right out of their collectice alien asses.

As for that Turian, he says he doubts the SSC government is doing right for the sake of doing right simply because they're not handing out their technology and he refuses to believe the codex. Well screw him.