Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
Stormzy chapter 14 . 8/14
Is there a reason you're making the UNSC (plus other races) so subservient to the Citadel? The Mantel of Responsibility dictates that they protect lesser races, not become their bitch. I understand they don't want to be seen as aggressors but there is only so much to do when lesser beings start acting all jumped up and talk as though they have any power at all over the UNSC. The Citadel needs a figurative slap to have them realise they're lucky the UNSC hasn't obliterated their entire galaxy.
Stormzy chapter 8 . 8/14
Its a really good plot with well thought out ideas. However it has the problem that occurs with most Halo fanfics. Scattered, the pace of the story either quickens too much or slows, and then the whole 50 perspectives at once within a single chapter. On top of that your multiple inclusions of OC characters like there aren't already multiple actual characters who can be used. It's annoying because I really like the idea behind this but the just not a fan of the execution.
TheRightPrice chapter 9 . 8/11
Very surprising you have Shepard complaining about but knowing the Spartans capabilities, then she sees them take off running at full speed and doesn't have anything to say about it? It should have been a jaw dropping moment to see human beings take off running at what is probably a 100 mph or more by this point (31st century).
mcanal chapter 16 . 6/12
Why they never thought that the reapers could initiate and do cyberwarfare is beyond me. What was the use of centuries of experience if they have not even prepared for it?
mcanal chapter 4 . 6/11
How did they come to the conclusion of jumping universes? They could have ended in a neighboring galaxy with a similar stellar body as their own galaxy.
Darkfire2u chapter 9 . 6/2
Is there a chapter missing? how did you get from events of chapter 8 to this one. This is a time skip with zero information on what happened during the time skip.
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 8 . 5/19
I thought Shepard was with the Halo guys.
MoinLeute chapter 9 . 5/4
extent the human lifespan
MoinLeute chapter 9 . 5/4
how can nick be be almost 600? he he would be born them around 2400 and by the start of war 140, an very old almost dead man considering that they dont had the ability to extenz the
MoinLeute chapter 8 . 5/4
mass effect weapons can nothing against forerunner tech, even against UNSC tech it would have a hard time and now you are telling me that their shields are one shot?... btw kynetic shield more primitive than energy shields
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 5/4
monitors are severly restricted in many things and count among the weakest forerunner ancillas... and you want to tell me cortana only gets to be that level?
GloGang214 chapter 13 . 3/21
shit. for some reason I feel bad about Tim now.
WHY chapter 20 . 3/18
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you should have at least added a nick x femshep part to the story, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Victorius 435 chapter 1 . 2/10
The worlds under the SSC seems a lot but actually they only surpassed the Ancient humans because I looked the Forerunners worlds and they numbered in the millions so yeah.. the SSC has a long way to go, also I really liked this timeline introduction
Besides chapter 9 . 1/21
“artistic license” and atmosphere, I find it particularly bleh about the phooey the shove onto us with the Reapers and the series in general. So much potential ruined with really just sad, poor quality product.