Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
ValkyrStormborn chapter 17 . 4/26/2016
I was loving the story, up until you relieved the Military leaders of their positions, especially Master Chief. I think this just turned me away from this fic, but I'll wait and see. In the beginning of the story you stated that all the old scars and prejudices have healed yet in Chapter 17 you get rid of them but you made it sound as though they NEVER fought anymore.
BloodshotJW chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
This is an awesome story plz update soon! :)
Robert Harrison chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
I have been thoroughly entertained by your story.

The only critique I'd like to offer, granted I don't know exactly your process, is that you should spend a little more time proof reading. I know proofing a 20k word chapter can be tedious but there are some rather simple errors, I encountered examples of them in every chapter, that would be more often than not solved by giving the story a final critical look before posting.

Most of the errors are as simple as a misspelled name, Sparatas vs Sparatus, to the more glaring words obviously missing yet either can, and does, detract from the story even if only slightly.

A beta reader can help but in my experience they are usually more interested in plot holes than spelling mistakes. My advice is rather simple. A printed copy and a red pen to mark it up with.
dracologistmaster chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Awesome story so far, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
moosejuice5 chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Love the update, looking forward to seeing where your going with cortona and John, hope their together
davycrockett100 chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
awesome
StoneForge98 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Will the NSSC make technology where they can travel back and forth to their original universe.
shpee101 chapter 17 . 1/14/2016
Great story with an interesting idea behind it. Keep up the good work! :)
Krysvun chapter 17 . 1/14/2016
This turned out to be unexpected. I was looking forward to many things, like John and Cortana, but they're just background characters in here. Too much focus on the OCs and not giving enough screentime to MCs do not sit well with me. I wish you the best of luck and...Happy Hunting.
Krysvun chapter 15 . 1/14/2016
I thought all of the NSSC uphold the Mantle. Why is Admiral Hood acting not like one?
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
Wouldn't it have been better if the NSSC retained the services of Lord Hood, Arbiter, John 117, and Cortana, their influence still great but waning over time, subsequently leading to their replacement with competent, but most importanantly, new heads of state. Experience is crucial in times of war, and the new leaders could slowly glean valuable lessons from their predecessors, it would also buy time for the assembly to choose persons to fill in. However, what is done is done, and I still like your story, please carry on, I would like to see how it ends.
FYAT chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
It would be more fitting if the halo ring is at least 500km wide instead of only 100km because the 's are over 300km wide just to let u know... I really love this and its like this one awesome had come true man so keep good work man.
Tankred chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
Hmm... I take it that the NSSC did away completely with guided missile-type weapons in space? I was just thinking that they could've used some of those in the battle over Earth as they would've filled a pretty nice middle-ground between the DEW's and their rather minuscule store of HAVOKs. I mean, the 30 Mt devices in Halo was shown to be small enough to be thrown as oversized grenades, as seen at the end of Halo 4, and I can only imagine that progress has gone forward a little bit since then.

If you don't mind a suggestion, a missile equipped with hardlight shields and a singularity generator like that of the Vanguard would be a truly horrible thing to face in space. It wouldn't even need an explosive charge to pierce right through shields and armor like a rocket-propelled lightsaber. Even moreso if it was fitted with a slipspace drive... although I wouldn't fault you if you thought that would be a little much.

Well, enough of my ramblings. I'll be following this for sure, though.
Nagato wannabe chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
awesome chap
death7559 chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
The politics of this chapter make no sense whatsoever.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »