Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
cant wait to read more
Nagato wannabe chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
awesome chap
MEleeSmasher chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
So will the NSSC begin creating countermeasures against Reaper Cyber attacks later on? Or create more efficient standards of weaponry?
hunter 139 chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
The Catalyst and Harbinger really believe that was all the forces of the NSSC? Boy, are they in for one horrible wake up call, especially after losing a fifth of their forces.

The cyberwarfare attack was an interesting method of balancing the scales, though I'm a little conflicted about its effectiveness. On one hand, I think the NSSC AIs would've been able to handle the flood of junk data. On the other hand, it's about the only way the Reapers would have even a remote chance.

Still, it was a one-off attack. No doubt the NSSC are going to develop countermeasures to prevent that trick from working again. All in all, decent chapter, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Sightbent chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
Great battle chapter!
Eclipse1 chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
There is another weapon, one so powerful it could handle the rest of the enemy reaper fleet.

The Ark. Do not forget it was designed as a massive mobile fortress and has the weapon to destroy the fleet while protecting themselves from a cyber attack. Also NSSC still has 28 Galaxy class ships plus Halo.

The Mantle can and will be upheld.

update soon.
Rex1614 chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I was about to say I thought we got trolled and thought it was a fake update I understand the mistake while having to look after and clean up after family.
doesthiscountasausername chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Wheres the chapter?
darkeglie555 chapter 15 . 10/21/2015
where is the new chapter?
Samuez chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Finally. They understand.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
I do have to say, I love your story. The only real thing I have to say is the comparison about the NSSC's ships and the Reapers, as well as the number of Reapers. Generally, estimates place Reaper numbers at (low end) 20,000. At high end, I've seen 1 million. So the fact that they are pulling along presumably several million kinda irks me. The second thing was that one NSSC ship was worth a dozen or so Reapers. NSSC ships are comparable in power to Forerunner ships, right? Forerunner Ships, depending on who you ask, can laugh of the entire Reaper fleet. With 1-10 ships. The disparity in firepower is pretty damn huge here.

Other than that though, I love your story, and keep going! I like how it's turning out.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
loved it
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
i enjoyed reading this one:)
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »