Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Awesome chapter
Finally, it has begun
HaywireEagle chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Updates are updates.I'm not going to really complain at the update speed. Not when the fic is pretty decently written if I must say so myself. Just don't abandon us to the sable darkness of the void.
NightWithMoon chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
So you evacuate kar'shaan... but kill most of the surviving batarians on the way... All of their technology almost down to the smallest thing depends on eezo so none of their technology or infrastructure will work while they spend a week in slipspace... Also if you were to take away the influence of a planet's star completely... well I honestly don't know how long it would take but they would probably start a severe ice age at the very least in the course of only a few days!
Moving planets is all well in good when you only want its raw resources at the destination, but I wouldn't count on a livable planet to remain so for a week with no star and no technology in insulate the refugees!
also this is the remnants of the Halo universe with the cole protocol they'd never go direct to their home!
DylanLee98 chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Killer chapter, cannot wait to see the Batarians reacting when they find out their whole planet was moved by the NSSC
BottomKek chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
How many words the complete version of this fanfic will have 3
Wood3h chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Excellent chapter even though it took a while! Continue the great work!
hunter 139 chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Nice chapter, I didn't expect the Reapers to have such issues with slipspace. Then again, it would make sense. Despite their age, the Reapers can't even begin to comprehend half the stuff the NSSC would have, like Directed Energy Weapons, Faster than Light travel using alternate dimensions, and building capabilities that surpass absolutely anything they have.

Now, I really want to see what happens when the Leviathans and Javik come into contact with the NSSC. Their holier than thou attitudes will shatter completely once they see technology that surpasses their best in every single way.

Now, the story gets really interesting. With Cerberus gone, there's no way that the story can follow Mass Effect 3. I'm curious to see how it all turns out.
scottusa1 chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Good chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
gamershacked chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
This Story is AMAZING
Jarvey chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
Excellent series so far!
lightninghawk101 chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
I love this story and can't wait for it to continue :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
A simple and easy way to stop reapers prowler deploys nuck mines and fleet sends in nova bombs (novas can end whole systems read halo ghosts of onyx) majority of light reapers demolished heavier reapers varying degrees of damage
kamikage86 chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
Keep it going and update again soon, the war has begun.
moosejuice5 chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
nice new chapter
EffervescentNova chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
Good chapter and battle.

I question whether Cerberus would have a recognizable IFF though. An Alliance IFF or a pmc or merc group seems more likely. Even so, why would the batarian send 18 frigates to deal with one cruiser? Surely six would be enough, and that without fatally compromising the batarian fleet.

I'm glad the reapers have arrived.
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »