Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 5/4/2022
monitors are severly restricted in many things and count among the weakest forerunner ancillas... and you want to tell me cortana only gets to be that level?
GloGang214 chapter 13 . 3/21/2022
shit. for some reason I feel bad about Tim now.
WHY chapter 20 . 3/18/2022
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you should have at least added a nick x femshep part to the story, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Victorius 435 chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
The worlds under the SSC seems a lot but actually they only surpassed the Ancient humans because I looked the Forerunners worlds and they numbered in the millions so yeah.. the SSC has a long way to go, also I really liked this timeline introduction
Besides chapter 9 . 1/21/2022
“artistic license” and atmosphere, I find it particularly bleh about the phooey the shove onto us with the Reapers and the series in general. So much potential ruined with really just sad, poor quality product.
Haha-Ha chapter 8 . 1/21/2022
Joker turned to look at Shepard, "I want one!"
I love that!
There chapter 8 . 1/21/2022
also needs to be separations of powers and offices, and checks and balances to ensure that singular office can supersede any form of governance or policy, while prayerfully working together to fulfill a better purpose.
Wouldnt chapter 8 . 1/21/2022
be strictly a “democracy”. That would be too bungled up with everything single action having to go through vote.
This is democratically elected representation in a republic form of governance. The people still need a fundamentally established, God-centered constitution to maintain that the government serves the people and the people maintain authority over the officials.
The chapter 8 . 1/21/2022
problem with invasive technological implants, from nanotechnology to “neural” lances, is the highly dangerous probability of hacking and other electro-damaging actions which can utterly devastate the individuals involved. There is too much danger for it to be wise to take such courses of choice. Nope. There are much better options. And, in the end, there is a time to pass on from the natural into eternity. Are you ready?
I chapter 8 . 1/21/2022
recognize your current situation, so this won’t necessarily be of any importance. However, I would probably combine this with the Unknown Defenders concept.
Would be kind of funny to see a situation where it is actually a larger faction, but only a few operatives doing what is done in that story, while the main body/ organization is maintain their distance, and in preparation.
Corrections chapter 7 . 1/21/2022
The human body is so complex and well-organized, that it only could have been DESIGNED. No accident could have birthed THAT. Just look at the human eye. According to sources, it’s like a miniature galaxy, clusters of galaxies.
THIS chapter 4 . 1/21/2022
is the real start.
kittenloveschristmas chapter 20 . 1/11/2022
Its a shame that a good story has come to a end but I understand.
Enforcer209 chapter 20 . 12/1/2021
Well it was fun while it lasted
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2021
Fantastic ... extraordinary story plot

I'm very sorry for hearing the author losses of his younger daughter ...

Kind regards