Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
ww1990ww chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
This stroy is quite intressting even if it soon go in the same boring roote in ME/Halo cross. Halo Tech is the best Me tech is primitive and Spartan wank in beetwenn. But maybe you will suprise us witch something.

But I have a few points to say.

1. Me tech is not primitive. It's simplistic. It;s designed that race berley venturing in ths space could go in the desired pathway. I wouldn't be suprised if reapers would have tons of far more advanced tech.
2. Few might wonder why repers are like this stupid comic vilians. Fuuny enopugh they are quite ingenious in the way of doing this. Even if from tactaicl point of viev working thru proxies is far far more efective usuing full scale invasion force races to work on some kind miracle plan. We can say that all Crucible is gigantic test. And even then it I wouldn't be suprised if fe races had passed but still where destroyed later.
3. Amout of Reaper forces is pathetic even if in truth they might have trilions of bilions soldeirs. It's speculated that almost 20% of planets isn't ancored to the stars and give or take 10% os stars isn't in galaxies. How hard would be for Reapers just to build gigantic bases in a dark space?
4. Biotics. I wouldn't be suprised if this thing might be like the most powerful posion to people for people from Ark. Why? They didin't evolved and builed let just say pasive resistnce to this thing.
Sightbent chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
Another great chapter!

Wow! You pretty much covered the first two games in a single (very long chapter), but it worked really well. A lot of Halo/Mass Effect stories try to cover all the events of the games and end up with a lot of rehashed story with very small tweaks that don't really help the story at all and I usually end up skipping until they get to something new. I'm glad that you didn't do that and instead focused on the meat (the good stuff).

Finally, the two universes have started to cross paths, even if it's only the Normandy crew right now, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the SSC's introduction to the Citadel Races. It might be strange, but my favorite parts of Halo/Mass Effect crossovers are the politics. I can't wait!
i am your sire chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
epic chapter! i like how long this chapter is and your attention to detail is astonishing, many people could not write this much and have it this well written.

-mod iays
(no need to reply to this review, its just a 'well done')
EchoSentient chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
I expected the ship Cerberus crew and kerberos to comment about the organization Cerberus.
Sceonn chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
The romanticism over earth is pointless and unrealistic for such an old spacefaring civilization. Earth in Halo was important only due to it's financial and capital status to most humans.
SpecH82T chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
Oh excellent story, can't wait for Tevos to keep her mouth shut, used as the Asari are to being dominant and the most technologically advanced species in the galaxy!

I hope they fix the krogan world also!
PyroSolracIII chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
I have a question. It is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but I am curious.
Do interspecies relationship exist in the SSC?
SpecH82T chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Now, this can be a great story, but seriously, the reapers are fucked, they are mass effect tech based and like 3 km as the biggest I think, may be wrong about that :)
Imoneoldfart chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Awesome again, and ill give more of what I think later due to what we talked about
hunter 139 chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
*This was a review for chapter 6*

I just read another review on this chapter and I have to agree with several of the things he says: First of all, the SSC is well ahead of the Citadel races technologically and ditto with the Reapers, so any battle against the Reapers will be an absolute curbstomp in the SSC's favor. Secondly, don't have Cerberus or the STG manage to somehow reverse engineer Tier 1 tech, because it would be like trying to reverse engineer magic.

I agree that the SSC shouldn't dominate the Mass Effect universe story wise, but they would dominate in literally every other way except for maybe Biotics (and even then, they should be able to find a countermeasure for that pretty quickly) and mass effect fields.
hunter 139 chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Awesome chapter! I want to see every alien race in the galaxy pissing themselves in fear and awe at the site of these guys.
PyroSolracIII chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Interesting story so far.
scottusa1 chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Interesting story so far.

Keep it up. Laters.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
I can't wait for when they discover the Council. Update soon!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »