Reviews for The Sum is Greater than its Parts
Sightbent chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Good chapter.
Sightbent chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Interesting time-line. It's good to see that everyone's getting along.
Imoneoldfart chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
1: This is a great story, really. I hope it updates soon and that the chapters are longer, maybe 500-1000 words linger? But keep it up dude, this is great.
2: Evevee, that is humanities first part of stellar engineering. The forerunners had tens of thousands of years to prefect the art if it.
evevee chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
A 1200 km Halo ring is tiny. The small ones produced by the Lesser Ark are 10,000 km in diameter while the ones of the Greater Ark are 30,000 km. The Ark itself is over 125,000 km wide at it's longest point. Just a bit of a nit-pick, thank you for writing.
pontus507 chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
it was good I can not wait for the next chapter.
BuzzKillBro chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
So far I'm enjoying this story. Can't wait for someone or some species to crap themselves when they see "Reclaimed Glory". I do have one suggestion though, though you may not add it it's just that I have not seen someone do this yet: I know you said that they reach tier 1 technology though I am curious to know if you could do something in the unknown reaches in this galaxy ( places where reapers have not established mass relay routes) to have something of tier 0 technology ( precurser technology). I have made only 2 fanfictions so far, but one of them is a elder scrolls and mass effect crossover if your interested in reading that.
Casje chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Interesting, saving shepard...

Wonder how the interaction between the SSC and the council will develop. I'll keep this one in my alerts.
Atazs chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Okay sorry but i just can't read this story. Those huge walls of text needs to be broken up. Especially when the characters talk.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28