Reviews for Quiet Night & Other Stories
LunarShipper chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Ahh, thanks so much. It means a lot to me that you remember/care to do this. Fantastic writing, fantastic chapter, fantastic birthday present.
LunarShipper chapter 4 . 3/2/2017
I've been having an absolutely dreadful week. You've no idea how happy this made me. Thank you.
Belkar and V betting on the townspeoples' fate is quite funny, I gotta say.
Keep up the great writing- this is fantastic!
LunarShipper chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Ahhhhhh~
I'm so happy! Thankyouthankyouthankyou, this is the best birthday gift ever!
Great job as usual, it sounds like you are hooking up to a story, are you planning on making this a more regular thing?
Hogo chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
OH, it wasn't published at the same day it was updated, but exactly one year before.
Well, that makes sense.
Hogo chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I commented here already, but somehow it didn't appear, so I'll just repost the review:

So, I assume you're Hjorth?
This is really cool, I hope you'll write more.
Also, I'm pretty sure I read the first chapter somewhere already, did you repost it from another story of yours (not that this is bad)?
Hogo chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
So, I assume you're Hjorth?
I can only agree with LunarShipper, this is really good, I hope you'll write more.
LunarShipper chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
You're doing more.
...
This is actually happening.
...
You have no idea the shit I just flipped. Knowing that one of my favorite fanfics actually got an update.
Are you doing more? Please say you are; I'm like a junkie getting their fix right now. This is beautiful, so well done, and made me way happier than it should have.

Thank you so much for doing this! You don't have to do more but gosh darnit you would make my life so much happier.
LunarShipper chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I love this, it's adorable.~ Belkar and V are really well in character. I hope you write more fanfic.
LunarDrop chapter 1 . 4/21/2015