Reviews for Dark Cherry Chapstick
melody piper15 chapter 1 . 9/22
Amazing fic! You know, for some reason, this reminds me of Taylor Swift's 'Look what you made me do'. I absolutely LOVE Hermione as the whole good girl gone bad thing. Kudos!
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 9/6
Cute! This is a different look at the more prejudiced good guys but it was still interesting. Nice work! :)
Inherent Mercurial Dichotomy chapter 1 . 9/3
I love your Dramione stories. And Tomione stories. I hope you continue to write them.
SassenachStarbuck chapter 1 . 9/3
I love this story. If you ever had time it would be awesome to see a flash forward.
esthe chapter 1 . 8/28
perfect together.
I still can't believd she married Ron. Urgh
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 8/18
Great fic! I am a sucker for the HEA. Thanks for writing.
AnonTurtle chapter 1 . 7/6
Fabulous! A badass Hermione who has enough of your shit. Love it!
anonymous4060 chapter 1 . 6/8
Great job!
livandletgo chapter 1 . 6/3
It bothers me how amazing your stories are
This is great! I love Draco's defense of Hermione to McGonagall! Thank you!
IllusiveDream chapter 1 . 5/14
The scene where he calls out Minerva is perfect. (I never used to review but after reading your tumblr I'm making my way through everything you've written!)
irishflute chapter 1 . 5/10
Adorable! You do such a good job portraying them consistently throughout all these different scenarios - no matter what elements of the universe you change and not matter how you play the other characters, Draco and Hermione are always still clearly themselves. Wonderful work!
UchihaLuna1230 chapter 1 . 4/23
"I'm ? For what?For everything."
OMG IT SOUNDS LIKE SASUKE AND SAKURA'S CONVO AFTER NARUTO AND SASUKE'S FIGHT
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 4/22
totally amusing in all the good ways.
Chard0 chapter 1 . 3/27
good/ amazing makeover fics are hard to come by! And yours is by far one of the best! Adore how Draco doesn't care how much makeup she wears