Reviews for The Spock Rememberance
michiamoverano chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Wondeful story!
rx9872 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Thank you for writing this. I was really surprised that Mr. Nimoy's passing was not addressed on the show. I think you did a great job depicting how Sheldon would have reacted and how the gang would have too. It's funny and true to form that Amy had set up a emergency phone tree in case Sheldon ever freaked again. Very proactive of her. LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Thank you for posting. I have liked your story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Fun story and a nice tribute to Leonard Nimoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Great!
joanover chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I was hoping someone would write a FF about this. I remember when the original series came out and I was a huge Spock fan. My friend bought his album when we were juniors, and I can remember a few of the songs... one about Bilbo Baggins and another about how illogical humans were.
hazelra7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I read this as a beta and as a reader, and I loved it all. Touching and apt for the man who affected Sheldon so much. I think is lovely and shows how much these characters are extensions of us. I grew up watching Star Trek with my sister who was a big trekkie. SHe loved Spock and Nimoy death was a hard blow for him. He had a wonderful life and a great time later in life too. He never lost his humor or his wit. I really admired him. This was wonderfully written. Thanks for letting me involved.
QBMaja chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
That was a lovely tribute.
I loved how Amy knew exactly where Sheldon would be, and that she offered to watch Star Trek with him.
And all the signs how close they are to each other now were great too. How much time they spend with each other, the key to his apartment, and of course the I love you's.
Very sweet :)
kimbee73 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This was a terrific tribute. Thanks for sharing!
shamour chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
That was nice, I'm glad you did it. He was my idol as well. Thank you.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015