Reviews for No Planes in the Sky
Hope chapter 4 . 8/31
This is a great story. I know I'm kind of late reading it, but if you're not going to finish it, do you think I could?
(My ao3 is eb18490 just in case you want to reply)
Thanks! :)
gennykay chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
I'll admit it, I was kind of hoping Clarke would beat Bellamy in a fight and prover her worth- but there is still time for that. Just love when Clarke shows that she isn't useless, so I hope she shows Bellamy some badass-ness soon. Hope for an update soon! I want to know what happens!
Fader1209 chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Loves this! Please update soon
Howling2themoon chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
This is cool!pleeeease update
TheLateNightWriter93 chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
Omg I'm in love with this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
StarlitDreamer chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
I'll be honest... I didn't. I knew he wouldn't kill her, but I'll admit I thought it was more likely that someone else would appear to save the day. I'm happy that it was Bellamy though! Do we get to know what happened to Thalia? Well-written and intense, can't wait for more!
FallenFromGrace19 chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Omg that was intense. Can't wait to read more. Living this so much
more1weasley chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
I read something really similar in a zombie fanfic! ''The Prisoner and The Cure'' and half of this chapter is exactly like it. I'm not judging or anything, just confused.
You can read it here: /works/2041320/chapters/4432476
TheLateNightWriter93 chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
I love this so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Heather chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Weird feeling it's Octavia. Great job. I was so sad and disturbed by the torture the prisoners are receiving. I hope the bad guys get what is coming to them. The Drs. Must be the ones infecting the people turning them into Feral if it goes bad. Just my prediction. Great job and I am totally invested into this story. Excited for another chapter soon I hope.
Horsecrazy141 chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I liked these chapters I look forward to reading more
Nemi-Dina chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
Thanks for the shoutout love.
I will keep on reading this story no matter how long it takes for you to finish it. I'm saying that so you really enjoy your writing and don't ever rush anything.
Your style is getting more and more acute and I always enjoy a good metaphor or comparison, so thank you for taking your time with this chapter and really putting the emotions and angst in detail.

To answer your questions, my guess is, this character 0-002 is maybe possibly Octavia?
I don't know I guess I just feel like the whole fighting thing and then the rawness of character, it all makes me think of her.
Nemi-Dina chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
YESSSS MURPHY thanks for bringing him in. I was hoping he'd be part of the story. I can't wait to find out what exactly's going on with his hallucinating bit.
Your writing is - as - usual - so pleasant. It's smooth and I just love your style.
Nemi-Dina chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Thanks for the updates love. This is all getting quite tricky I love le Bellamy scenes :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
OK, this is a frustrating story to read and no matter if you're going for the 'slow build' you need to keep your readers interested. We need names for instance of the girl, why she's being held, what's been going on in the world.

At the moment, I'm thinking I'm not going to bother reading more.