Reviews for Grease!
FictionFan25 chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Cute! But I think it would've been funnier or more interesting if it was Admiral Chegwidden on the answering machin yelling at htem or just saying what

Bud said. Just a suggestion!
emmybuns696 chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
I love your writing style! I can't get enough of those Harm/Mac shipper stories!
Swimgrl chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
Hey I like the idea of that gold hert thingie and then eject him from a Tomcat. It will make a very intresting sory. I think that you should go for it definatly:) Now Im babbling See ya later and update soon.
AL chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
Very cute, i really liked your story! Keep it up honey!
jetangel chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
SO SO GOOD !

It does not get any better than that!

Harm eject from his Tomcat. Sound good.
stingray1066 chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
I think that the story is very good and I can't wait until it is finished.
Nighthawk5 chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
What an idiot? She just speaks to him and he has to ask if she's awake. i'd just have to say nah, I'm talking in my sleep. it's the sarcastic streak in me.

* * * *

"Well I can't turn down free food, can I?" Mac asked playfully.

de ja vu. sounds uncannily like someone I know (oh wait a minute, it's me.)

* * * *

"NO! She's your best friend!" and then the other voice (that sounds uncannily like yours truly in the background) screams yeah, you just wanna sleep with her. You two are jut so FRIENDLY! *pauses* ok I'll shut up now

* * * *

sniggers, the phone is always such a good interruption. I love playing God, you get to choose when everything happens. And you play God very well, I thought i might just say.

* * * *

He called her baby. Now, I know it's your fic and all. but, oh I don't know, baby's just not a good nickname. I mean. I'll just shut up now before I embarass myself any further.

* * * *

And yes, my Valentines Day ruled. I stayed in bed late, bought myself chocolate and got a rose from my best friend. (I think I just had an idea for a fanfic.)

Anyway, plz tell my if you think my reviews are to egocentric. I always seem to get back to me.
flyinhigh479 chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
I really like this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Also, I agree, Mac should give Harm a little gold heart thingie and Harm should get ejected into a blizzard so that he will confess his love! :)
Tracy Hawkins chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Very cute . . . liked it a lot. Good characterization, romantic. Gotta love that mushy stuff!
jag-grandma chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Am waiting anxiously for next chapter.
armygrl chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
first, your so totaly right about the confession going to the wrong person, it should have been from harm to mac, but whatever i deal, any this is a great story, cant wait to see what happens next
MackeyPac chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
i love it! this story is just getting better and better! please tell me that u will update it soon!
CP1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
More please

Really cute!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
give Harm a gold heart definitely.

Great story! Keep up the great work!

But my question is can a person who shall remain nameless (silly ex-Navy Seal) "accidentally" eject from a F14 Tomcat? I saw the episode last night, and I still think its a little odd.

Write another chapter soon!
xXsmashing-pumpkins-grlXx chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Hey this was great!And about your A/N I think that we should make him get a gold heart thingie so they can finally confess.I am beiginning to wonder if it will ever happen!Well uh anyways great story and I hope that you continue!