Reviews for The Inaba Wild Cards
fairy.tail's.storm.king chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Good start i hope naruto get more then 1 girl like naoto and yukiko
10k punches every day chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
there is no reason naruto even in here,he already fells like secondary/sub character
Angel Thera chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
This is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Umm pretty good job, except you got Yu's last name wrong both times you wrote his full name down. His name is Yu Narukami. Using the and Yu.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I don't know how you are going to work this out but in Persona is impossible to have two people have the Wild Card power because they are the chosen ones that can defy fate and everything else, and usually it is not allowed to have more than one because it is usually Yuu, and the person that gets the Wild Card gets the Harem as his rewards is part of the game because all the girls fell in love with Yuu in the story.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
The question in this story is who is the Main character because Yuu is the one that can summon all the personas, and what roles does Naruto play in this story is he the second most important person in the story or is it Yuu who is the protagonist because the Main character is the one that is granted the power of the Wild Card.
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Alright, so he's just...here. Okay, I'm kinda lost, going back and rereading this.

Summary could use some work too. Not being mean or critiquing, just saying.

On that note, I'll be working on my Persona X-over now...
NeonZangetsu chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Needs more reviews! THough the pacing has me a bit baffled...
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
tomboy not topboy the only thing wrong with this cahpter
MKTerra chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
this is totally out of context. How the fuck did he get into Inaba in the first place? I thought I had skipped the first 5 months. No.
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I hope this continues soon, this is hilarious
Solomon Eiko chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Naruto x Naoto... for all that is Holy Naruto x Naoto

Can't wait for more chapters sure to be as great as your other stories Golden is completely worth it by the way the changes between P4 and P4 golden are like night and day yet it keeps the enough of its predecessor to still be the same game we love xD