Reviews for If you had just one chance
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 20 . 11/13/2010
Hey there! you should really really really update this! it's really a great story...would hate for it not to get finished...keep writing :)
darkforces chapter 20 . 12/17/2005
very good, please continue
dracomalfoysangel chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
hey really good story but i noticed an error and you might want to change it cuz it sounds really bad...

"I had once asked Minerva why you whore your hair like that, she said as a sign of femininity. Was she correct?" He looked politely puzzled, and a bit out of sorts in all this green.

you might want to change it to... "..why you wore your hair like that..."

but whatever really good story though... dmsangel
Kat chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
the story is entertaining enough but you really need to check your spelling, you have a lot of typos.
ie. a person's WAIST is what one might throw an arm around in a hug. WASTE - as you keep spelling it - is garbage, trash. Huge difference.
Another one that I noticed is that you said that Hermione WHORE some piece of clothing. I suppose that you know that a whore is the same as a prostitute and that you really meant to write WORE
Little spelling errors, huge differences in meaning. you really should check it over.
Ana Morales chapter 20 . 2/6/2004
OOh...Fudge screwed up now! Snape's gonna have him hang! But what will Hermione think if she walks up and sees Snape and Russell? Update soon, please!
jagnic233 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
i realy like this story:)
Yuki Matsuda chapter 20 . 1/4/2004
HA HA HA i like the scar its funny
this story is cool update it as soon as possible
i'm likin' it!
lol ;)
Digidestined Girl Alex
Renica Swavely chapter 20 . 1/4/2004
OMG! You did change my mind. Why the hell would the Ministry of Magic do that to her? I know that they are a group of pricks, but why her? Write more soon! I need to know more. Now!
Yuki Matsuda chapter 20 . 1/1/2004
This is so cool this is just one of the best stories update soon and don't get caught again and please dont let snape and hermione split cause of this 'mary russel' person i don't think i like her already
Digidestined Girl Alex
Dragon's Dreams chapter 12 . 12/1/2003
O i love it! but... there is something I would like to know! If Severus is 9 years her senior then James Potter and Lily Evans had some fun when they were 8? Is there something I need to know?
Pendragon chapter 21 . 9/20/2003
you're vicous, you are. *smiles nicely* Can't you just let them be! The sufferings! (are hilarous). The Pain (is wonderful)! Severus! (is delectable) Hermione! (*growls* bitch) yes, well. I just wanted to say I really like your story, even if it is a little cruel, Ron and Harry are the coolest, although Snape is the hottest thing ever, and written really weel. I was kinda sad when I reached the end, so will you write me some more? Pleasey-weasey?
Animus Wyrmis chapter 21 . 6/9/2003
That was short. Please, please, please update soon!
Renica Swavely chapter 21 . 6/9/2003
Snarky bastard is right, even though he was referring to Lucius. She better not blotch things up for him and Hermione or I'm going to track her down and beat her into a bloody pulp. *adresses new character* Did you hear that Mary Russell? I'm coming after you. You better run for the hills, cause when I'm done with you, you'll be worse then chopped liver! *finishes adderessing the snarky bastard*

By the way, what is a snarky bastard?

Great story. I love it! Update soon!
Renica Swavely chapter 20 . 5/18/2003
This is so good! I just read it all the way through. It was a little quick in the beginning but you've made me a believer in Sev and Herm. Good going! Hope to see an update soon.
Animus Wyrmis chapter 20 . 5/18/2003
Short chapter. Please update soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »