Reviews for Please Don't Leave Me
Brightunicorn chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
*purrs like a cat* So cute and fluffy. I just don't see why you rated it PG-13...
quistis kinneas chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
::wild applause::
AisuruSelphie chapter 4 . 9/2/2001
That's it? AAAWWWW! Please continue it! I loved it!
LauraTheChocobo chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
*cries while wiping a tear away* I loved this. Zell and Selphie have matching personalities, so they soo belong together, and this one mixed with the orphanage is *FANTASTIC*! Kepp it up, cause I looove your fics! *Laura*
gold serpent chapter 4 . 6/12/2001
this was sweet...and nice...keep writing...a fan..:)
LauraTheChocobo chapter 4 . 5/29/2001
AHHHHH What a great fic! You write really well, especially for Zelphies. Tehee! Selphie is my favorite character.
Squall Loire-Leonheartilly chapter 3 . 1/30/2001
i love Zelphie's. theyre my favourite pairing. this is definitely not the average zelphie, and its pretty awesome. *sarcastically* i loved the change of style in chapters 2 and 3! oh yeah, it's nunchuku(s). or nunchuk(s) for short. There. you need never make a mistake again.
Keiraun chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Awwwwww... How sad...
Apple Pie chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
cute.
eternite z chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
Aww...! _ It's nice to see a zelphie and not another Quiefer. Nothin' against Quiefers, but it seems like they've been popping up everywhere. Hmm... Conspiracy? o.O
Selphie Duckie chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
cute! )
Selphie1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
I'm adding this story to my favorite stories list (I reviewed this earlier as Kirei)!
Kirei chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Alright, Zell's revenge hahaha! I love the part where Zell punches Seifer! XD
Kirei chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
That was adorable! I'm gonna go read the other part now -
Meekychunky chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
This is really good, I'm loving this, just hurry the next part along (This would be me waiting here with bated breath)