Reviews for Team Anko
zaki786 chapter 3 . 7/14
this was an extremely boring chapter
soomeru chapter 7 . 6/26
You legitimately have the most interesting and original Orochimaru I have ever read.
soomeru chapter 3 . 6/26
Excellent story so far. I like your uses for shadow clones, mostly the scamming part.
Nightmother chapter 31 . 6/21
I honestly dont know where i stand now that i have finished this monster of a story. I thoroughly enjoyed it definitely, but though maybe because i struggle working my way through word puzzles and mind games i had trouble figuring out motives or at leat an idea of what a character was planning. Lik i honestly cant tell if Kurama is honestly trying to help Naruto and he'll screw over Orochimaru somehow or lookijg for his own interests. Still enjoyed the read regardless.
Let's try this again
Peinmasta
At
Yahoo
Dot
com
It didn't post my email it . c o m
I'm sorry to be that guy who says this and realize I only say this to push you to fully research something before giving an opinion on a subject that you don't fully understand (Which in itself is completely understandable most people simply just don't care enough to fully research some subjects) but your assumptions of Chakra is sorely lacking in the fundamental basis of what it is and the theoretical uses it could have if we were truly able to minipulate and control our energies to such an extent. You also assumed that chakra is magic I assure you that they are truly nothing alike. It's actually a rather fascinating subject.

On another note I noticed a couple of time you differentiated between magic and science. A common phrase for you to mull over would be "Magic is just science we do not understand. * if you look at the science we have today and look at it realistically what would those who lived even five hundred years ago think. They would identify our knowledge of science and our ability no matter how slight to feasibly explain the world to higher extent than they themselves know as witchcraft sorcery or magic (or demonic possesion) all I'm saying is look a little beyond the now and realize as I have that we ourselve may be seen as the ones who knew very little in the not so distant future.

If you would like to contact me to talk you can reach me at I will say I only check my Email every once in a while but I will respond if I receive an email.
NTGTOOWC chapter 31 . 4/17
So first off, it's a good story. It's a really good story. But... I feel like the whole point of writing fanfiction is that it turns out in a different way than the original story did. And you got that. You really did accomplish that goal. But... just because life tends to turn out unresolved and unfinished and not completely coherent doesn't really mean that you can just end a story like that. I mean, to each their own, but I feel like it's kind of unfair to leave the readers that have been sticking through you with each and every twist and turn just... Hanging, not letting them know what you yourself know happens after the story cuts off.

So... I love the story. I really do. But... I just don't think I can really recommend it to someone with the way the ending is now.
AngelAmongTheStars chapter 31 . 4/14
I'm really glad I stumbled upon this story. Though I admit it was incredibly frustrating when the characters keep making the same freaking mistakes repeatably. This concept is quite interesting. This actually really helped me overcome a hurdle I've been having with my own story. It takes a incredible amount of creativity to write an AU like this. The one thing that is the hardest element of Naruto for me to accept is that everything is a bit cookie-cutter and things worked out for everyone in the end. You really went away from that and it was refreshing to read. I also was really searching for a story that feature more of Anko, which there needs to be more of. This is really eye opening it regards of an AU concept.
I’m
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 31 . 1/12
Silly Naruto. Never trust a fox.
Nineko chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
I know this is a fanfiction, and it's incredibly well-written at that. I just have slight issue on Naruto not being able to remember the experiences of his clones when they vanish. Isn't that how Naruto learned Oodama rasenggan?

Or is this how fanfiction works? I'm very sorry, I'm just really new to fanfiction.
bavintugeef chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
too often Orochimaru is just the boogeyman I have read a few fics that have fleshed him out more and you seem to be going down that path... very cool
Miss Truth chapter 31 . 11/6/2017
... How can you do this to me? To all of us? I couldn't believe this is really the end. But I'm really glad that I read your story, because it's great. The plot, the tone and the way you wrote the characters of this story aren't common, but for me you aced every aspect of it.

If I comment in every chapther will motivate you to write the sequel? Because I'm ready for that and more if that helps in some way. Anyways, thank you for this amazing story and good work :)
chriscornish404 chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
It saddens me to say that I had to put this story down after this chapter. I can only take so much of sadist training for so long before I want the story to just get a move on, and from what I skimmed after, it really doesn't. It's a shame because I loved the characters and their dynamics. It's not a bad story, just not my cup of tea anymore.