Reviews for Team Anko
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
so...thats the maybe end. i mean not even a final little bit from either Hinata or Shino? i guess i was hoping for a little more resolution but i can also say that if you had the intention to continue then this is one hell of a cliff hanger for a sequel. i do hope you decide to do more with this but please domnot go down the route of another fic i am reading and pair Hinata with Naruto's best friend while he is gone. its really not fun to read that stuff.
JChittester chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
I really enjoyed your story. The one thing I am confused about is Kurama. Who's side is he on anyway and will Naruto have control over his body again?
Auctor chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
Guuuhh. Need. A. Sequel ! I already have withdrawal symptoms !
kitsuneswiftpaw chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
Was not expecting that end... I look forward for a continuation.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
If this story is proof of your writing then I want no part of it, added on with all the crap you try and shove down peoples throats.
Your rationality meets Naruto makes no sense when no one is acting rational at all, and no one showing true emotion at all in this story either. It's all just one huge fake mess.
Kairan1979 chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
Thanks for the update.
Glad to see Anko ha someboty to talk to.
docfrodo2 chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
Great pep talk. Enjoyed the story
SamusOlderBrother chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
Better to finish too soon than to linger too long.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
I don't think I've ever read someone try so hard to apologize for Orochimaru. You know it took him dying twice and the Anko version of him to be even somewhat non-assholish, right?

And what possible reason would cause Shino's team to be mad at him, when he just did his all to save Naruto's life?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Man, I can see you spent a lot of time on machanics and world building, and I'm a bit curious as to what your major was.

That being said, a lot of this was just horribly boring. Like a statistics class where you have to show your work. I hope the next chapters have a better balance.

Also, did you really need to change some of the basics of Naruto? I mean, I got what the author notes and the little aside in this chapter was saying, but the way you changed the shadow clone technique really didn't seem worth it. Considering that the memory effect didn't get addressed until the time skip, you could have basically did the same. Not to mention the whole Hinata abuse excuse to jump past tedious parts of the story...

Still, you write very well, which is rare. Let's see where this goes.
Abyssal Angel chapter 30 . 1/24/2016
Wow. This story has been one heck of a ride. I hope it continues.

Although, is what the fox 'forgot' the fact that by all rights, time is relative inside the mind, so a conversation should be able to be had without significant amounts of time to pass, so long as either Naruto, Kurama, or both are taking advantage of it?

Tacked onto that, muscle memory is purely mental. Naruto only need take advantage of the 'time dilation' of his mind, and practice using his new body inside his mind. Seeing as the fox is currently in control at the moment, doing just that would be a perfect option for him to take right now.
Reader aka Sun Samurai chapter 30 . 1/20/2016
I hope Naruto paid attention to the information that Kurama was giving away freely. Taijustu at the moment is his weakness in a biped body. I wonder did he notice when Kurama said our friends and not your friends. Sucks for patrol six to die from the ultimate swarm attack. Hokage handle the story very well, even though the situation will bring ton of problems. I wonder what Kurama will do when he is back in control. Since the only reason he was staying was to keep the team safe. Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
GBRK chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
Man, hiruzen is disappointed here. I can just feel him thinking "this is such bullshit." Also, shino channeling taylor here like a mofo.
docfrodo2 chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
Holy awesomeness happened
zigmas chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
LOL, I expect NaruFox coming soon to "deal with his teammates' problems", probably WITH Oro's assistance - which should be really funny.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »