Reviews for Team Anko
Someone or Other chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
Well, ok, so Anko, Hinata, and Shino have successfully returned to Konoha. Although they don't know it, the Fox has a really good reason (or at least a convincing excuse) why he was playing so nicely with Orochimaru.

BUT-as the Fox also explained in his speech, if he doesn't have to concern himself with anyone but himself (which he now doesn't), he can use super-speed, massively multiple Kage Bunshin, and kawarimi for Escape and Evade. Plus he doesn't need to worry about coordinating with the team, so he can take some crazy random path that Orochimaru is very unlikely to be able to predict, even if he can react quickly enough to get a team moving.

So we should soon be seeing Naruto safe and sound back in Konoha, right? Yeah, didn't think so. I wonder what's going to go wrong next?
Kairan1979 chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
Thanks for the update.
I liked the way Fox explained its limits. Nice ways to deal with the usual 'Kyubi in human body' cliche.
James Buckley chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Actually in regards to four year olds in the academy there were none itachi and Kakashi were five and it makes sense considering they are both geniuses and in feudal Japan martial arts training was started early as a means to defend ones self and to honor certain god's like Ryujin and Susano'o
Draco Oblivion chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Well if the Fox is still willing to stick to the spirit of the agreement with Naruto he'd be free to go back to Konoha now...
zafnak chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Well... that happened rather fast, didn't it. Foxy goes nighty night and Anko immediately scampers with the other two and *leaves Naruto behind*. The hell? I get why she decided to do it, what I don't get is why the others went along with it. Did they argue? Try to? Did Anko just pull the "Field Commander says so" routine and cow the kids?

So now what? Naruto left behind at the mercy of Orochimaru. The Fox admittedly rather helpless to do much against him thanks to not being able to do everything Naruto can do when he's in the pilot seat (which makes loads of sense). You know I'm beginning to think Naruto should full on unleash the Fox and be done with it...
ani.ruthan chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Now that's what I'm talking about bro,keep updating
ShepardsShadow chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Well this can't end well.
I'm still not a fan of the Naru/Hina/Shino but I like your story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
anyone else strucn by an was it just me?
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
you've got the horsepower, but you won't get it in gear
Why did she make a car reference?

few or no handseals, meaning that your chakra control and visualization abilities
it would be more then visualization since hand signs directly alter the chakra. Remember, this is Naruto not Harry Potter lol

they could have done the casino again with Hinata pretending she is blind, while Naruto and Shino act as guards.

What 13 year old passes as an 18 year old? Its more common for the reverse to happen. Older people looking younger.

How did Hinata hide her eyes (and the blood vessel bulges) while dancing?

Will Hinata eventually take Hanabi out dancing as a training exercise considering how much they are not taught about?

Why did Naruto call her Hinata-kun?

What are the ninja salaries?

Redonk?
Reader aka Sun Samurai chapter 29 . 1/5/2016
I guess Team Anko made the cut of being worthy humans to have protection all time from Kurama. I wonder what Kurama is planning to take out Orochimaru. Orochimaru is one of those nuts who may try to destroy the world even if it's by accident. That part by Anko getting caught like a genin would kill anyone self-esteem a little. Nice chapter, look forward to the next one.
Reader aka Sun Samurai chapter 28 . 1/5/2016
Well Orochimaru keeps showing that he is the boss in being cool in all situations. Kurama end game so far is just to live, and keep the world in somewhat balance it seems. I couldn't stop laughing when Hinata actually said yes to her dad being threaten/frightened to not harm Hinata anymore. Nice chapter.
unsung soldier chapter 29 . 1/4/2016
I'm not going to lie, this is not my favorite ff. But it ertianly is unique and different. I appreciate that you are going against the stereotypical grain. However I am not sure why you made the sage bad, kaguya good, the buuji the saints and so many other sinners. With Orichimaru however I believe you have done an interesting character change and I am interested if you did a change with Jiriyia. Also I do worry the plot is moving along fairly slow. Overall this story has the 'it/x' factor that makes me curious as to keep coming back for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Ahahaha omg. I just started reading, and I'm already dying of laughter at your Ero-Sandaime.
zigmas chapter 29 . 1/4/2016
Oh, cause I WAS "not sure what's going on", lol.
Hm, let's see, Kurama, let's see.
Mizu25 chapter 29 . 1/3/2016
Well, Orochimaru and the Fox seem to be having fun discussing stuff. Interesting how the bijuu sees itself as a guardian, safeguarding humanity against itself and planetary annihilation threats.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »