Reviews for Team Anko
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . .
JSHADOWM chapter 17 . 6/18/2021
My only criticism is taht you call the weapon "M16A2"

M-# is only an american style designation; it doesnt really happen elsewhere: MP5 only contains an M because its a Machinen-Pistole, and M249? nope, just [usa millitary designation]. the actual gun is called "FN Minimi".

I find it far more likely, unless the republic is literally the USA, that they would have called it the BR-16, IR-16, SR-16, AR-16 or AR-15, BR-15, ect. Eugine Stoner himself, even if you directly transplanted him here and had him came up with the idea for a "modern rifle" in 5.56 by 54mm, calls it Armalite Rifle 15 (AR-15) so even SBR-15 works (Stoner's Battle Rifle, model 15.) which is the way russian designations work ("AK-47" is just "Kalashnikov's Assault Rifle, 47" in russian.)
Tilian86 chapter 4 . 6/5/2021
Dude, as hard as it is to say, I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot.
Why? Cause it is so different.

And your character depictions fits and differ at the same time from the most of the stuff. but those differences does not make the characters not thenselves.
Nice work so far.
catbert7 chapter 2 . 4/9/2021
Letting the kikai bugs inject chakra into other people is an interesting element. It seems like another person’s chakra would probably be rejected by the body - poisonous - but I don’t know that it was ever made clear in canon, and who really cares. It will allow for some intriguing tactics.

The clones’ intelligence is a sketchy issue. There really are some serious ethical concerns with them that are, of course, not dealt with in canon.
catbert7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Appreciate your attention to rationalizing the magic system. I didn’t recall that shadow clone chakra can be recovered when it is dissipated. Doesn’t make much sense why that chakra could be recovered and not the chakra from every other jutsu, does it? One would think that if chakra is being molded into all these forms, then all those forms coukd be returned to chakra. Probably anything should be consumable for chakra.
JFJ123 chapter 17 . 3/15/2021
I'm not sure I like the fact you added a civilization of people with technology and weapons similar to our own, it kinda makes ninja and everything about them seems kinda useless, which ruins the vibe.
JFJ123 chapter 13 . 3/15/2021
Hahaha! The scene with Kurama and Naruto is hilarious!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/15/2020
Very stupid story you make Naruto seem like idiot j do want other characters to deloped but Naruto is hero and he shouod be always so this story is stupid and I don't know why even I wasted my time here
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
What a load of wank. Guessing you don't get out of the basement much.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/17/2020
Remove the complete tag, it's a lie.
SakuraKoi chapter 31 . 7/1/2020
so good!
troutman30 chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
I second the Hokage.. I'm sixty eight... not dead... and everything still works fine...just not as often.
Sunny Shell chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
I'm only on paragraph two but the Hokage is already giving me Dumbledore vibes
Mystica Lagoon chapter 31 . 6/12/2020
This was really great! I've never seen anyone write anything even remotely similar to this, so it was a refreshing read. I really liked Anko and the kids' dynamics. Orochimaru was interesting, too. I really enjoyed reading!
Grim The Reaper Kitsune chapter 31 . 4/2/2020
... WHY ARE YOU JUST LEAVING IT AT THAT oOo!
I need moar oOo