Reviews for Team Anko
Schlepian chapter 31 . 3/16/2020
Poor Anko.

Loved the story.

Orochimaru was frankly quite terrifying the way you wrote him.
Skull chapter 11 . 12/7/2019
...ok... It's been about 4 chapters and other then establishing orochimaru as a psychopath, a master of psychology and guilty of crimes against humanity. (Witch id like to say we already know) the plot has barely moved at all. We we know this already and we get there trapped. Get on with the story.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2019
Well written, though the ending is abrupt & unsatisfactory. The mission has reached a conclusion but there is no resolution.

Honestly I am just disappointed in Minato, Jiraiya, & whoever else checked the seal. The only way to beat the AI in the box is not to play the game.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/10/2019
Great story.
I like the ending, it has a more realistic feel than the "everyone live happily ever after" types that are common.
Noy chapter 31 . 9/10/2019
This story isn't finished. Just because you write "the end" doesn't mean your story is over. I frankly feel cheated, in my opinion you deceived us by marking this as "complete", it simply isn't.
AcidESP chapter 31 . 8/13/2019
Very good story, I hope to find the sequel hahaha, greetings, see you, bye!
thegrison chapter 31 . 7/1/2019
Wow what a bull stink filled story. So many errors in things it is beyond stupid. You need to re-write this story with a Beta reader.
Santeegan chapter 7 . 6/12/2019
As someone who has read all of your rational adventure to date, I cackled when Orochimaru used the MEW
himalay.senapati chapter 24 . 2/20/2019
:) :)
himalay.senapati chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Greghero chapter 31 . 1/10/2019
So, I went to Amazon with the full intention of getting your whole bibliography in physical copies but there is no such option. Any suggestions?
A Trash Mob chapter 3 . 12/21/2018
(I lack faith in any sort of response. This seems to be a re-occurring theme with completed works, however i will ask anyway.)

Is this a Naru-hina? Or Naru-Anko?
Luciendar chapter 2 . 12/1/2018
There is no land of sound. Only a village hidden in the sound. I believe it was in the land of rice patties or something. I really enjoy your rational views but not when you mess up facts. Not really a fan of your new shallow clones but that's just me.
Luciendar chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Chakra is not magic and bijuu are not demons. Chakra is the blend of physical and spiritual energy in the body. Bijuu are simply enormous cognizant chakra constructs. Even the ten tails wasn't a demon.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 31 . 8/28/2018
Whoo. That was an emotional roller-coaster. Not quite a Bad End, but still… whooo…

Nice work!