Reviews for Team Anko
Nineko chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
I know this is a fanfiction, and it's incredibly well-written at that. I just have slight issue on Naruto not being able to remember the experiences of his clones when they vanish. Isn't that how Naruto learned Oodama rasenggan?

Or is this how fanfiction works? I'm very sorry, I'm just really new to fanfiction.
bavintugeef chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
too often Orochimaru is just the boogeyman I have read a few fics that have fleshed him out more and you seem to be going down that path... very cool
Miss Truth chapter 31 . 11/6/2017
... How can you do this to me? To all of us? I couldn't believe this is really the end. But I'm really glad that I read your story, because it's great. The plot, the tone and the way you wrote the characters of this story aren't common, but for me you aced every aspect of it.

If I comment in every chapther will motivate you to write the sequel? Because I'm ready for that and more if that helps in some way. Anyways, thank you for this amazing story and good work :)
chriscornish404 chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
It saddens me to say that I had to put this story down after this chapter. I can only take so much of sadist training for so long before I want the story to just get a move on, and from what I skimmed after, it really doesn't. It's a shame because I loved the characters and their dynamics. It's not a bad story, just not my cup of tea anymore.
reader 67 chapter 31 . 10/14/2017
Well, this was a really entertaining and thought provoking fic. Would have liked I better if you did tie the aforementioned threads up, but yeah... Thanks for the experience.
kabs chapter 17 . 9/14/2017
Your characterisation of Orochimaru is excellent, by far my favourite.
Sefera chapter 31 . 9/11/2017
Vary good story, other then my choice to egnore the mutations Naruto went through, it was wonderfully done! I'm favoriting it.
Dr.Meatball M.D chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
honestly, the best fic I've read in a long time. I love this kind of psychological thriller it they aleays leave me thinking even after the fic and this one was not one to disappoint. I've read some of the other comments and they say the ending was 'bad' but really its the perfect ending. a kind of end but nor end really lets you imagine what else could happen and how anko broke down at the end aah love it. keep writing mate I'll follow your work.
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
The second i read the word bureaucracy i stopped 's not an insult to the quality of your writing it's just that i hate it when the Hokage which is a dictator doesn't have the power of a dictator.
Cal the Wandcrafter chapter 31 . 6/13/2017
Generally, I like Anko as a character. But in this, she is pure utter trash. This was a good story to begin with, but it leaves more to be desired.
kabs9000 chapter 31 . 6/4/2017
kabs9000 chapter 18 . 6/4/2017
Wow
kabs9000 chapter 15 . 6/3/2017
Oh, Naruto is never going to have a benevolent helper is he?
kabs9000 chapter 14 . 6/3/2017
Love it. I'm surprised to find that I actually quite like this friendly Kurama.
kabs9000 chapter 12 . 6/3/2017