Reviews for Team Anko
Talkingbirdguy chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Hmm. So Anko can be semi-merciful. Or at least very helpful when it comes to Hinata's self confidence issues. I wonder how well their casino conning will go. Great job with the chapter. I'm eager to see the next :).
Vallavarayan chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Hope this is naruhina and does not become shinohina
Solvdrage chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Pretty good chapter. I'm not sure why, but I'm honestly really worried that Anko's methods might backfire with Naruto. She seems to be pushing the wrong buttons that could possibly lead to a blow up. There is definitely a risk that the roller coaster between building up and tearing down might end up reinforcing Naruto's trust issues and cause him to wall himself off.

And this is a minor quibble, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the Shino/Hinata pretend boyfriend/girlfriend bit as my own interpretation of Shino's actions during the anime led me to believe that if there was a onesided romantic interest on Team 8 it was Shino towards Hinata instead of Kiba to Hinata. This could definitely lead to complications.
Flameraven chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Naruto playing poker... how does that normally go again? :P I wonder if his normal luck will be with him in this fic or not?

So Naruto is unhappy about Shino and Hinata getting close is he? Poor boy probably has no idea why he is upset either.

Watching Anko give Hinata seduction training, something that Hinata as a Hyuuga would never be sent on, to up her self confidence was both disturbing and funny.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Thanks for the update.
I really liked Anko assuming the role of Hinata's Big Sister. You need Anko's bluntness to force through Hinata's layers of fear and insecurities.
I wonder how Anko is planning to deal with Naruto's oblivous problems.
euroteres chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Hmm, the first two chapters felt a bit awkward, but the characters really seem to be fleshing out and becoming more alive so to speak.
Romulus123 chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
I'm still teyi g to get a read on your Naruto. Anko, Hinata, and Shino are a bit easier to figure out. They don't really have much variation in the FanFiction world. Not to mention the fact that their personalities don't make it hard to analyze them from a readers POV. But its different with a more main character like Naruto. He has a lot of variation. Each author adds their own little quirks and traits to him while trying to keep him the same at the core. Usually.

One thing that doesn't usually change is the fact that he is nowhere near as clueless or idiotic as canon makes him seem sometimes. Your Naruto just seems stunted somehow. His low self-esteem is like glaringly obvious. Even to himself. Its like he's been told he's stupid so many times that he believes it even though he exclaims "I'm not stupid!"

I'm not sure that Anko forcing him into a leadership position and then cutting him at almost every corner is helping him. Not with his confidence issues. She knows about them. She said she did. Its kinda sad to watch actually. And all the other emotional stuff he doesn't seem to comprehend that you hinted at with the very end.

I'd like to see some development with that in the next chapters. A look into his head. The real version. Not the exterior fa├žade.
Callian31 chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Naruto's jeeeeeeeeeealous. Oooooooh
Talkingbirdguy chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
My guess on what happens next; the group makes it to the city and are promptly abandoned by Anko. (Who either watches from the shadows or actually leaves.) That, or they find some enemy ninja and have to fight them. (That second guess was due to Hinata and Shino's injured states. It would be the perfect time for Naruto to get injured and his healing rates to be brought up once again.)

You've done an amazing job on this story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter :).
Swimmingly chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
The whole thing at the end where Naruto talks about him not getting memories back sounds oddly specific and a little out-of-character, a take-that which drops me out of the narrative.
Gremlin Jack chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
So does this mean you're not going the "shadow clone training" route? Or that Naruto is just that oblivious? Or he's not using the jutsu right?

Great story BTW, followed so hard!
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
I don't recall 'mechanismics' as being a thing. Mechanics, sure, calling things mechanical or devices, of course, but mechanismics? Nope.
fractalman chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I laughed, repeatedly and loudly.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Thanks for the update.
Considering who is sealed inside Naruto's stomach, he really isn't in position to be disgusted about Arurame and his bugs.
I liked the way you mocked the cliche 'let's use the army of clones to train'.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Again, good chapter.
It's frustrating for Anko to know that your hands are tied and you can't do anything about your genin being abused (I suspect that Hokage is more capable than he claims, he just doesn't want to rock the boat).
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »