Reviews for Team Anko
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I always liked the stories when Anko gets her genin squad.
It's funny that even Hokage is susceptible to her 'manipulations'.
Good idea of using Naruto as a battery to recharge the chakra reserves.
It's sad that Hinata misinterpreted Naruto's comment about her eyes. He only meant to compliment her; she saw it as 'you are only useful because of her eyes'.
Reader aka Sun Samurai chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
They are going to go on a stealing spree as dirty missing nins, but clean up and leave as Konoha ninja who caught the "bad guys" stealing. Henge will help them in this part, and Naruto does like a good prank. He also doesn't seem to have no qualms in ripping off someone who come off a bit snobbish. Loving Anko teaching methods, she breaks you down one second and later builds you up with a very positive remark. Shino holds in way to much anger. Anko is going to make him piss all day when she start working on him. I like how you had Hinata taking any crap when she hears something really stupid. Great chapter.
Lord Farsight chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Well, that was interesting, I have no doubt next chapter will be just as interesting
Karna chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
If I had to guess whats next, it'd be Anko messing with them somemore
MO-5431 chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Cool chapter. I really look forward to the next chapters, this story is very engaging. Thank you for the entertainment, have a fantastic day.
Furionknight chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I look forward to more :)
Romulus123 chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Man, I was really empathizing with Naruto in this one. Like I was freaking channeling him. Its kind of embarrassing to feel anger towards a fictional version of a fictional character, but whenever she called him stupid it made me mad. Mostly, because I know the the Naruto in this story isn't. He's insecure. His insecurities may even challenge Hinata's.

Though, his aren't as blatantly obvious. Shino says he has a terrible poker face, but his bluster and faux emotions are damn near constant. I feel like they're seeing through the outer layer of his act and just hitting another mask. His shit is repressed deep. Though maybe I'm just reading into it too much.

I do approve of Anko's methods of training them but it just gives more insight of how fucked up and insane Orochimaru's training must've been. She's got her own problems. This team is just all kinds of unstable. Emotionally at least. I don't think it's quite that obvious yet, but they need each other. I expect a screaming match and then a crying fest or some shit. A cathartic sob party. Lol
Callian31 chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Funny last line. You're really good at figuring out all of these complex things and how they intersect. I still need work on that myself. I''m reeeeeally liking this story. WHY DIDN'T WE HAVE THIS TEAM IN CANON! It's sooooo much better. I'm really interested on how this will affect the whole story. Especially the Sasuke Retreaval Arc and beyond.
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Interesting...but it seems like you are taking out a lot of the benefits from the canon proven Kage Bunshin training...
Flameraven chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Oh that end, all that talk about the Kage Bunshin... LOL.
Ryuujin96 chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Great chapter. Though I feel that Naruto would have found out that Kage Bushin do transmit their memories back to their creator, especially since Anko told him to think things through. The only reason he did not get it in canon is because he either created to many, was in battle and finally Kakashi didn't help Naruto train his mind.
Here with Naruto being somewhat smarter and the fact that only a few clones were used he would have seen the memories of the clones doing the exercise. Assuming you want the Kage Bushin jutsu to keep that ability it would make less sense that the ability is still there as you increased the likelihood of Naruto finding out on his own. And Shino is wrong about the Kage Bushin's ability making him and Hinata unneeded.
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Good shit once again, friend! I lol-ed a bit when Anko poisoned them and Naruto still tried to take her on in his groggy-arse state!

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
great chapter update soon
SeanHicks4 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Interesting start, cant wait to see how it goes from here
byakuren-chan chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
awesome plz update soon? is this a shino x naruto
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »