Reviews for Team Anko
kabs9000 chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
Wow, this is very well written manipulation
kabs9000 chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
Absolutely love this orochimaru
kabs9000 chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
I absolutely love the portrayal of Anko.
kabs9000 chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
I love ankos shipping tactics
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
very nice so far
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
The Land of Sound, that used to exist under the name the Land of Rice Paddies, is where Orochimaru started a new Hidden Village. And it is relatively new. Please check your facts before starting to spout nonsense and claiming it is AU or whatever.
thisaccoutnisdeletednow chapter 31 . 5/30/2017
So, Kurama was lying the whole time? Wow...

I wish there was a real ending to this. I really don't like that it ends here at all. I loved this story until the ending. Great job overall though.
Fohtheiron chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
This was nice but it's just not what I'm looking for in a rational sent. Thanks but I must check out. Good luck with your writing.
Yueminmin chapter 31 . 4/11/2017
This story was honestly so enjoyable to read, from the beginning to the end. I love all the bad choices and consequences the characters make throughout, it felt so refreshing after canon Naruto and most of the fanfic out there. I just wish there was more. :c
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Wow, loved the glossary as well as the story
Crowbain chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
"I don't do trigger warnings, here are some warnings."

That said, this has thoroughly grabbed my interest. Time to read it all.
JillG chapter 31 . 3/15/2017
Good story.
Different take on the Naruto world.
I enjoyed your characterisations and the team dynamics.
Verbose Ghost chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Woah, the last half of this chapter was amazing, bravo!
arinasution5 chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Go
Digitize27 chapter 17 . 2/20/2017
I'm going to stop right there; loved the story so far, can't get by on you introducing modern fire-arms (even ones forty years old) It's just so... Un-Naruto.
You say you don't understand Kishi's rationale to limit certain technological advancements, but then come up with a plausible explanation anyway, with Chakra batteries and such. The only electrical-based technology comes from the Republic, so if you removed them, then not a lot would change with the Naruto universe. It's not like electronics or mechanisms have ever been an important (or even particularly relevant) part of the story.
So... liked what you did up to this point, don't like the look of where it's going.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »