Reviews for Team Anko
Digitize27 chapter 16 . 2/20/2017
Hmm, I feel like you're setting up for a polyamorous relationship between Naruto, Shino and Hinata with all these hints and Anko's explanation. I'm not... opposed to it, but it's certainly unusual.
Digitize27 chapter 15 . 2/20/2017
And Kurama is a sneaky sneaky fox
Digitize27 chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
Oro's a sneaky sneaky snake.
Digitize27 chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
Weirdly helpful Orochimaru is... disconcerting
hakon2feb chapter 31 . 2/13/2017
Hi.
Ok, so another great chapter, and the end of this story.
I'm actually slightly miffed that we didn't get a conclusive ending, but i guess that's how it goes sometimes. Perhaps the theme behind the story made this ending acceptable compared to some 'and they lived happily ever after' thing, since for the mind there will always be more stories to tell. Only death is the end, and nobody died yet (Except those sound jonin and chunin...), so i'll be hoping for a sequel if you can find the motivation for one :)
As for writing my own... I have 2 oneshots, 1 semi-oneshot and an unfinished multi-chapter story that i would be happy to have you look at. I also have several ideas i wish to convert to writing if i can find the opportunity, so give me a call if you take a look :)
Cheers :)

hakon2feb chapter 30 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Huh? The team did a runner while Naruto and Kurama had their chat? That's devious... I actually thought being in the seal would be done quite quickly, seeing as it happened before they jumped into the fire not 10 chapters ago. Perhaps team Anko forgot? Or perhaps they just took the opportunity given to them while they could.
Either way, they somehow made it safely to Konoha, so i guess the only thing left to do is to scare Hiashi, as Kurama promised he would do :p

hakon2feb chapter 29 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
It seems the agreement with Orochimaru might have far-reaching consequences beyond what i first imagined. Sure, one tailed beast prowling around would cause some fear (Even if what they were doing would turn out to be for good), yet it seems Kurama managed to sneak in a clause about the rest of them as well... At least this should throw the Akatsuki (given they even exist here) for a loop, since i doubt any of them except someone with the Rinnegan would be able to capture a free tailed beast motivated to resist.
Anyways... The end is near, so keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb chapter 28 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Well damn... Why isn't there a humor genre on this fic :p Oh, i know... Because you could only pic 2 at most, right? :p
Enough about what i find humorous... Kurama really wants to go free it seems, even as he strives in the best way he knows how to ensure the safety of Naruto's team. I'm a bit unsure how things will turn out from here, since a lot is seemingly coming out of left field, but a bargain between Kurama and Orochimaru sounds dangerous at best.

hakon2feb chapter 27 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Naruto still has problems with mobility, but highly understandable, seeing as he put on probably fifty new muscle groups as well lots of other stuff that he doesn't know what to do with (Almost surprised he didn't get fox ears and a tail too :p).
As for Orochimaru... Let's hope Kurama can take care of him, because it doesn't seem like they are getting away without going through him first.

hakon2feb chapter 26 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Kurama's explanation about his 'job' does make sense. I mean, he has this 'negative emotions' sensing ability, and i doubt he'd need to use it for something as simple as people attacking him. I'm betting he used it to judge if/when a village was ripe for destruction by measuring how much negativity was in a village over a period of time. Although, punishing humans this way is more akin to spraying a dog with water and telling it to not do so again, never explaining steps that could be taken to prevent it from happening again.
Anyways... With Naruto's body permanently changed, how will that affect the team dynamics? Perhaps it's a good thing Hinata likes Naruto for his morals and not necessarily his body :p Also, how you are planning to resolve this in 5 chapters is beyond me.

hakon2feb chapter 25 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Naruto and Kurama made a bargain... Now where have i heard that before? Written in blood? The contract is agreed upon? At first glance it certainly seems like Naruto gets the better part of the deal, what with the tuneup of his body and extra stuff. Not sure how Kurama will manage to get his own sensory input through human sensory organs though, since i know the human nose, ears and taste at least could be considered sub-standard to most animals.
Anyways... Keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb chapter 24 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Seems this was an exceedingly hard lesson for Naruto to learn. I guess it can be contributed to his naivety when it comes to his world view. Of course it is a hard decision, and not something everyone can handle, yet it firmly demonstrates that both action and inaction has consequences. I think that Kurama made the problem in reverse because Naruto would sympathize with the lone girl. Perhaps he even expected Naruto to react this way, but what do i know :p

hakon2feb chapter 22 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Seems they didn't take the chance to escape, which, in hindsight, would have been extremely out of character for Naruto. It is quite admirable, but in the world of ninjas such would have been seen as a huge character flaw, which makes me wonder if there are any preliminary screening about a person's psychology to determine if they are fit to be ninja. If there isn't then that would explain Naruto's genin class for certain :p

hakon2feb chapter 21 . 2/13/2017
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Not sure this was the type of work Naruto expected to do when growing up :p Then again, saving people can be done in more than one way, and if being a walking chakra battery is needed then i guess he doesn't have too many complaints :) He also gets a crash course in what it means to be the big boss.
As for Shino... He's been busy. 100 million is quite the big number for a local swarm of insects. If we would compare it to ants, one of the biggest colonies found was about 300 million workers divided over about 45000 nests over 2,7 square kilometers. 100 millions sounds a lot bigger if you consider it all located inside a human village that house less than one hundred thousand people.

hakon2feb chapter 20 . 2/13/2017
Hi. (Hope you aren't getting fed up with my reviews...)
Ok, so another great chapter :)
Seems like there is a lot of work going into defecting from a village... I guess people would go to great lengths if there was ever a shadow of a doubt that all the leads could be false.
Also... Wasn't Naruto supposed to work on being more observant? Perhaps he simply isn't able to omit or redirect whenever he is talking to Orochimaru? We have seen on several occasions that the two don't have good dialogue together, so perhaps it was too much to accept that he would suddenly warm up to it.

821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »