Reviews for Jurassic Park: Ranger of Isla Sorna II
Did u abandon this
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
Will you ever update this story? It'd be a shame to have such potential wasted. First part of Ranger of Isla Sorna was great and I'd like to know what happens next.
WarHusky2000 chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
I've read the two stories for a week... and I might say, this is awesome! Always makes me excited when it comes to fight scenes and survival chapters. For this chapter, I agree with The Ranger of Isla Sorna. Why would he save people outisde his job? He's no hero...
I hope you update this story! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Is it abandoned? If yes, too bad. I really wanted to find out what's going to happen.
Merecor chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Are you going to update this again?
Adept of the Black Templar chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Your chapters are still really good for jurassic world it wasn't the worst (i would put it after the 1 in quality ) but the end was really a joke XD
Lewiatan chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Will you update the story? I'm really looking forward to continuation.
matt chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
please continue, your a very good writer, and this is a good concept.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Damn straight,Jurassic world was the BEST movie I've ever watched
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Loveing it so far plz update soon
Runyon chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
I just finish ranger 12 in an epic 4 hour binge it grabbed me from chapter one and held my attention the entire time. The minor mistakes are there but minimul and do not take away from the over all ebb and flow of the story. You have done a great job building your OC's personalitys and most importantly you did not humanize the raptors. For that I applaud you. Keep up the great work. I await the next installment with baited breath. Keep up the fantastic work I'm going to work my way through the rest of your works in the mean time starting with the indominis imprint. I can't wait to see where you take the JW plot line and what changes you brain can come up with. You have a creative genius that very few can hope to match. If you have any original works I would love to read them. If your interested in a beta I would love to help. I visit the site daily and I listen to the stories in there completion as audio files. It makes it easy to pick out mistakes in grammar, word usage and punctuation. Again keep up the great work.
Lewiatan chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I'd love to get an update of this story. It's been a long time since previous one.
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Wow fail on my part... in the previous review i wrote this: "I have a question, how old is Chomoer"

First of all, i meant CHOMPER... secondly, I was asking that since Rexy was born, according to Jurassic Park wiki, on June 1990 and was seen later on June 1993 as fully/almost fully grown in the first Jurassic Park movie...

Did she get that big because she was forced to go through a speedy maturation via drugged up food to promote visitors or is it because the geneticists played with their DNA to make them physically grow much faster than normal yet still live their full life, if not have a longer life span all together?

IF that is true, wouldn't Chomper be growing even faster than what you are showing? Shouldn't Chomper be almost as tall as a regular velociraptor instead of his current knee/waist level height?

and if we follow movie canon timeline, Rexy should be around 11 years old by the time Chomper was born...making her 25 during Jurassic World and Chomper being 14 years old... they could become mates... (it does show that Chomper likes older ladies ;) you should get the joke if you read the first story)

awesome story btw keep up the awesome writing xD
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
I have a question, how old is Chomoer
Will M chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Love this chapter. cant wait for me.
I agree with you, Jurassic World is a great redemption of the franchise.