Reviews for That I May Cease To Be
alh1971 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
That damned First-I knew something was up with Charlie but didn't figure it out until well into the story. Great job!
Sverine chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
That was enthralling. Thanks for sharing!
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
Yep, I enjoyed that very much. I was surprised it was Charlie (nice twist) and the whole William angle was just brilliant. Excellent stuff. More please.
txjmfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Love the story. Very unique premise. Love your style. Can't think of a think that could be improved.
Hey chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
lol. "Get buggered bitch!" Haha! That was so funny! It almost made my day!
jenepeuxpaslecroire chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Quite refreshing and indepth. Spike is one truly unique character to psychoanalyze.
Burnz chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
Nice fic. Liked the AU. Kinda reminded me of Normal Again. Good job of rapping things up at the end.
SpikeWilliam chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
What happens next? I'm going nuts to find out. E-mail me when you come out with another chapter.
SpikeWilliam chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
I like it. But what happens next?

Just for information I have a fic. You may read it if you would like. It's called "Mom & Dads back."
lisa chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
First one on this site that I actually finished. Good job keeping it real. I haven't actualy seen some of the episodes you spoiled in here, but I like your version as well as anything I've seen so far on television. (No UPN here and only halfway through season 6-cry for me)
SpikeWilliam chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
I think you should keep going. It is very interesting. What happens to Spike and Buffy. Do they get together do they spread apart what. I am really itching to know.:)
Sita Moonlight chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
Just read the story and loved it! I'm adding you to my favorite authors list! Yeeeeee!
Becky chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
Cool story! FE was really convincing there, wow! You rock girl!
Angela M chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
Great Story, I loved every chapter of it.

And though I knew that the past was probably a big hallucination I was kind of hoping that Spike would be able to change things for the better even if he would never live to see it.

*s* Again, great read

Angela
Green3 chapter 6 . 1/17/2003
Ah, there you go again, making with the amazing storytelling... I look forward to each new thing you write, and this was just lovely.