Reviews for Friendship
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aw, love this friendship fic... There are too few...
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I'm actually sobbing here, in real life. Beautiful.
AngelusAeturne chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aw that was so sad, i'm crying writing this!
Twiggie chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Sad ending, I'm used to reading your Avatar fics and just stumbled down the line. I am a HUGE Harry Potter freak, or PotterHead, and I can tell you don't like Harry Potter as much as you like Avatar. The facts aren't very straight, but then again I'll need to check the date that this was written. Hermione's middle name is Jane, and you have several spelling and grammer er, difficulties. The idea of the story is sweet, but the actual written portion could be tuned up.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I love this! Good job! _

*Stacee Phelps*
Sohrae chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
oh, that's so sad! im crying. it's still very good, and i think you should do this type of thing for Ron & Harry. Sho angsty. I love your writing
AshleyCB chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Okay, I'm crying right that means you did a really good job
Suna chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
That was very sweet, but really sad. keep up the good work.
fanficaholic1377 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
That was so sweet. I loved it! It makes me want to cry. Hope to see more of your work soon.
usha88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
That was sad yet sweet. She died young sorta though, but the other 2 dies younger. That's really a great story. :)
Boho Bytch chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
! so sad! wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!*sniff*

u made me cry! that was sooooo sad!

flake'
Asphodele chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
That is very good althought it is sad, not as she dies ( as everyone will do one day ) but as she and her friends did not told each others they were the best friends ever while they had the time !
dkg chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
this is such a sad story, but it was really a well written story, and a good one to!
neelam the worlds biggest werido chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
this was soooooooo sweet!
super-sailor-saturn39 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
OMG! I can't believe no one has reviewed you yet! That was SO SO SO beautiful and sad! That was the best 1 Chapter short story that I've ever read!