Reviews for No Matter What
sexy Seren chapter 8 . 5/18
Interesting
lizzebethmuffin chapter 8 . 5/3
No don't stop there! This story is so good.
SB- Potterhead Budgie Lover chapter 8 . 4/21
A very interesting fic
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful. I love this happy beginning so much. Thank you.
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 3/30
It would have been better for him if he listened to himself and killed them, now he'll have to face them again at some point. Good story so far
19Shorty chapter 8 . 3/21
This was a wonderful chapter and can't wait for you to update this story
Epicweaver chapter 6 . 3/13
Like the story so far. Only irks are probably the pre Hogwarts chapters that should have been flashbacks... and the huge amount of my love banter. Seriously less is more with the absurd repetition of calling each other my love is grating. They should act more familiar with each other. Feels like done for the sake of it and not as natural as it could read.
SonicReader1 chapter 8 . 3/10
Update soon
LCB chapter 8 . 3/7
Wow. That's intense.
Dogco94 chapter 8 . 3/6
Glad you updated!
Lauren Saint chapter 8 . 3/5
I'm sorry for your loss. Congrats on the book deal!
Loving the story. their powers fit them well haha. Looking forward to seeing what harry is up to with dumbles.
Haha strip poker is a dangerous game that's for sure! :D
darkanomoly chapter 1 . 3/3
And there it is the unoriginal, manipulative Dumbledore. Trashy and over played.
sachaelle chapter 8 . 3/2
Glad that you are back! It was a bit hard to understand some as it been so long,i had to go back a few time. But other then that it was an enjoyable read.
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 3/2
cool update soon thanka
Hytekrednek chapter 8 . 3/1
Glad to see you back and writing more again. Sorry to hear about your loss and great job on the book and comic deals. Looking forward to seeing them in the future and can't wait for the next update.