Reviews for Naughty and Nice Vibrations (A Swan Queen Fanfic)
CynthiaER chapter 6 . 1/4
What a freakin' FABULOUS story! It was a marvelous journey to take with our two lovely ladies! I adored how it was so much more than what the premise suggested. The relationship between Emma and Regina is a complex one and I'm of the mind that a great Swan Queen story must explore those layers. You gave them the opportunity to be away from the usual pressures and discover the possibility of Them - and that their happiness has always been intertwined.

Your writing is fantastic, you immersed me in the scenes and I felt the emotions deeply. Gwen and Sable were just - Perfect, too! Such wells of positivity, uproariously humourous and movingly heart-warming! There's so much Triumph in Regina and Emma's love. The connection you forged between them in this narrative leaves no doubt that there will be many years of shared happiness based in the friendship and love they've built together. And the sex. All the hot, mind-blowing sex.

This story has been a Gift and I am so grateful to you for writing and sharing it! Thank you for giving our ladies this beautiful Beginning.
Thenubian66 chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
What a fantastic read. The right amount of angst and smut. Loved it!
yaelili chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD! THIS IS SO FUNNY!
dakishimeru123 chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
I'm in love with this story 3 these two are so incredibly perfect together 3
nrdhrd3 chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
I can't even tell how fucking HOT that was!
Baku babe chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
So, dear /author/, just thought I'd tell you this was my FAVORITE Swan Queen story EVER.
It had the right amount of everything; humor, sex and love/tender moments to make for the BEST story.

If you ever feel like following up on Regina's offer to go visit her and her family give me a call, I'd be happy to accompany you ;)
Baku babe chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Oh my effin GOD! This was both hilarious and hot xD I swear u could've left it as a one-shot and it would've been perfect, but the fact you continued? Not sure the world is ready XDDD
DoomedBear chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Ok, this was a really good read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your muse with us mere readers. :D
I-Delta-I chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
Wow, amazing story.
ceeramirez14 chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
PUSSY WHIPPED
IM FUCKING DYING
CurlyAkemy chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Yeay! I'm applauding this naughty and nice fic. Oh so cute and tender and hot and sexy all rolled into one. Loved it!
UnleashedSouls chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
so cute! me guess, Gwen is the author
E chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
The best!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Actions speak louder than words
Maziquin chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Im never the one who takes a fondness with dildos or toys of any kind, but I think I may have to own one.