Reviews for When A Fire Burns
J chapter 6 . 9/8
Por favor, traga mais, muito mais.
Eu adorei, mas já fazem dois anos, você vai continuar?
Mika chapter 1 . 6/28
This was super super good so far! Only a few spelling errors, but the characters are spot on. Can't wait to continue :)
DragonTamer901 chapter 1 . 6/26
Please please update soon it's killing me I love this Fanfic
VampirePrinssess chapter 6 . 6/16
Shadow- I really hope that you still feel the same way about not giving up on this story because I really need to read more.
Isy- yes! I need to read Harlock getting Logan back and giving him lots of kisses
Shadow- I really hope you don't give up on this. Great chapter
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 6 . 5/3
For the love of all things holy, please continue this story! It is absolutely phenomenal! My heart literally dropped through my stomach when I got to the end of the chapter and realized that it was the last one posted.
MindJunk chapter 6 . 3/19
I cant help but to give review. This is beautifully written! The plot's getting better and better. And it feels so real, as if this is the 2nd season of the 1st movie. Though there's yaoi included. Lol. Anyhow, cant wait for chpt 7. I was like, "serves u right, Harlock! You hurt Logan, and the next u know he was taken fugitive. By that sickly-perverted-and-oh-i-can-sense-a-future-RAPIST, Flint!" ...well. Sorry for that. Too excited it seems. Well. Like I said. Cant wait for ur update
Athena chapter 5 . 2/6
Your style is amazing! The story is addictive! I think you placed the kiss at just the right moment. The tension really was ready to boil over. My only improvement would be to suggest proof reading once more before posting. Keep up the beautiful writing!
Rai chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This is really great! It's such a wonderful plot line and you NAILED Harlock's character. Also, in part two "too Shay" is spelled "Touche" I'm pretty sure it's french. :) I can't wait to read more!
mimi chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
more please
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
I just have to say that I love this story so much. I look forward to the next chapter whenever you manage to write it! (I am the same way with my stories... . keep forgetting to write when I do have the time...)
MyUndercover chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I love this story! The only problem is nothing! :D
Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Please update soon I love this story so much
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I'm totally in love with this story it's the best one I have read for Harlock Space Pirate in general and I only saw the movie a couple of days ago and I instantly shipped Harlock and Logan together the moment that Harlock jumped from the Arcadiea to save him please update soon the suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
This is the most epic fanfic that I have read about this ship! Keep up the good work! _