Reviews for When A Fire Burns
Magda.B chapter 6 . 5/12
Your story is really awesome ! I hope one day you will finish it but even incomplete, I really enjoy it.
11elliottalb chapter 6 . 2/21
this is amazing, please continue with this story.
Ender chapter 6 . 7/24/2019
I keep coming back to this story. I can't help it, the plot is so intense and the characters are so real. This is SUCH a cliffhanger and I'll wait forever to see more. Harlock BETTER pull his head out of the past and stop breaking baby Logan's heart I sWEAR

And Miime just needs to shift that dark matter into OVERDRIVE! It destroyed earth, it can ghost that ship up - get some upgrades Cap, the Arcadia deserves it! UGH if I see Flint touc on Logan's head I'm unleashing Yulian and Kei on the :(((

(I love your writing, it's so smooth and flows well together which makes it so easy to get lost in. Harlock&Logan are destined soulmates and while I understand the struggles between them I still can't help but want them to just bE TOGETHER ALREADY UGH- anyway thank you for writing this. I adore you)
Celestia1001 chapter 6 . 4/4/2019
Just disocvered your story and I was hooked from the first chapter!
It's so well-written and I am saddened that it has been update as of recent, but I think I speak for many as well as I, I'd love to see this great story update and finish - I wont lie, there are few Captain Harlock fics that are as good as yours, it is thouroughly enjoyable.
Love the myserty, love the details, love the slow burn between Logan and Harlock - that got me tingling!
Please update soon, it would be wonderful to finish this story. Thank you. :)
Rose-de-Noire chapter 6 . 9/7/2018
I enjoyed this fic greatly.
I'm a bit saddened it stops here as, in my opinion, you write the characters so amazingly.
Thank you though to take it until here, I loved every word of it.
Greeting, Rose.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
as soon i saw the movie i started to ship this HARD
iJoeyMonster chapter 6 . 3/7/2018
hecc... I wish this was updated. I really wanted to read about Flint "breaking" and "playing" with Logan. .
ytygr chapter 5 . 1/9/2018
While this has not been updated in years I see you are still writing so I will hold out hope that at some point the muse for this story will return!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2018
Please update soon it’s killing me
Lissana chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
very incredible, the story of Harlock, you are of parabens, continue like this, I will be waiting for the 7th chapter.
Lee le Tenacious chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
I just recently got into this fandom, but this has to be the most accurate reflection of the characters. Kudos to your hard work. I honestly love this pairing... I’m just disheartened that that latest update had to be so long ago.. I hope you find your spark again and update. I’ll be waiting ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
Next?
Abby chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
This
Was

Amazing!

I need another chapter like I need air to breathe. I both hated and enjoyed the tension and I'm sure I screamed "just kiss" more than three times. The action is incredible and you're really in tune to their characters. Absolutely spectacular.
J chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
Por favor, traga mais, muito mais.
Eu adorei, mas já fazem dois anos, você vai continuar?
Mika chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This was super super good so far! Only a few spelling errors, but the characters are spot on. Can't wait to continue :)