Reviews for When A Fire Burns
MindJunk chapter 6 . 3/19
I cant help but to give review. This is beautifully written! The plot's getting better and better. And it feels so real, as if this is the 2nd season of the 1st movie. Though there's yaoi included. Lol. Anyhow, cant wait for chpt 7. I was like, "serves u right, Harlock! You hurt Logan, and the next u know he was taken fugitive. By that sickly-perverted-and-oh-i-can-sense-a-future-RAPIST, Flint!" ...well. Sorry for that. Too excited it seems. Well. Like I said. Cant wait for ur update
Athena chapter 5 . 2/6
Your style is amazing! The story is addictive! I think you placed the kiss at just the right moment. The tension really was ready to boil over. My only improvement would be to suggest proof reading once more before posting. Keep up the beautiful writing!
Rai chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This is really great! It's such a wonderful plot line and you NAILED Harlock's character. Also, in part two "too Shay" is spelled "Touche" I'm pretty sure it's french. :) I can't wait to read more!
mimi chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
more please
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
I just have to say that I love this story so much. I look forward to the next chapter whenever you manage to write it! (I am the same way with my stories... . keep forgetting to write when I do have the time...)
MyUndercover chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I love this story! The only problem is nothing! :D
Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Please update soon I love this story so much
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I'm totally in love with this story it's the best one I have read for Harlock Space Pirate in general and I only saw the movie a couple of days ago and I instantly shipped Harlock and Logan together the moment that Harlock jumped from the Arcadiea to save him please update soon the suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
This is the most epic fanfic that I have read about this ship! Keep up the good work! _
ytygr chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
Well, we are quickly coming up on a year are you going to continue the story?
Amanda chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
That was brilliant. More please.
karl1n chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
I love it! Are you planning on continuing this?
Kikissy chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
The plot is amazing! I'm loving everything about this story! But y'know... I would be really happy if you used that M rating for something I know... Hehe.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
my friend just recently introduced me to Harlock - and now I'm obsessed. This is an amazing characterization of how Logan and Harlock come together. After all, with this much angst, it could never be easy.