Reviews for When A Fire Burns
ytygr chapter 5 . 1/9
While this has not been updated in years I see you are still writing so I will hold out hope that at some point the muse for this story will return!
Please update soon it’s killing me
Lissana chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
very incredible, the story of Harlock, you are of parabens, continue like this, I will be waiting for the 7th chapter.
Lee le Tenacious chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
I just recently got into this fandom, but this has to be the most accurate reflection of the characters. Kudos to your hard work. I honestly love this pairing... I’m just disheartened that that latest update had to be so long ago.. I hope you find your spark again and update. I’ll be waiting ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
Next?
Abby chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
This
Was

Amazing!

I need another chapter like I need air to breathe. I both hated and enjoyed the tension and I'm sure I screamed "just kiss" more than three times. The action is incredible and you're really in tune to their characters. Absolutely spectacular.
J chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
Por favor, traga mais, muito mais.
Eu adorei, mas já fazem dois anos, você vai continuar?
Mika chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This was super super good so far! Only a few spelling errors, but the characters are spot on. Can't wait to continue :)
DragonTamer901 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Please please update soon it's killing me I love this Fanfic
VampirePrinssess chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
Shadow- I really hope that you still feel the same way about not giving up on this story because I really need to read more.
Isy- yes! I need to read Harlock getting Logan back and giving him lots of kisses
Shadow- I really hope you don't give up on this. Great chapter
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 6 . 5/3/2017
For the love of all things holy, please continue this story! It is absolutely phenomenal! My heart literally dropped through my stomach when I got to the end of the chapter and realized that it was the last one posted.
MindJunk chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
I cant help but to give review. This is beautifully written! The plot's getting better and better. And it feels so real, as if this is the 2nd season of the 1st movie. Though there's yaoi included. Lol. Anyhow, cant wait for chpt 7. I was like, "serves u right, Harlock! You hurt Logan, and the next u know he was taken fugitive. By that sickly-perverted-and-oh-i-can-sense-a-future-RAPIST, Flint!" ...well. Sorry for that. Too excited it seems. Well. Like I said. Cant wait for ur update
Athena chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
Your style is amazing! The story is addictive! I think you placed the kiss at just the right moment. The tension really was ready to boil over. My only improvement would be to suggest proof reading once more before posting. Keep up the beautiful writing!
Rai chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This is really great! It's such a wonderful plot line and you NAILED Harlock's character. Also, in part two "too Shay" is spelled "Touche" I'm pretty sure it's french. :) I can't wait to read more!
mimi chapter 6 . 9/17/2016