Reviews for The Merits of Idiots
FictionWriter91 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Wow. That was brilliant. You portrayed Snape beautifully. I wish you had written more than one chapter!
QueenArla chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Muggles? On, no, no. I am MuggleBORN. Please learn the distinction! :)
On, the other hand, great story.
Cloelius Princess chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This was actually a funny idea. I liked it.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Tee-hee! Poor Snape, invaded in his dungeon!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I love your Luna, she is perfectly her somewhat weird self in this - and incredibly kind were other people would rant or hurt. Lovely that she decided to do this small/huge kindness for Professor Snape in your nice one shot. Thanks for sharing! (-:
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Oh, yes, I always love Luna and Snape. He never has any real idea how to treat her, while she treats him with the kindness she offers to everyone else.

Except he needs it more.
Overseerneversleeps chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
What a fun little story you have here. Snape and Luna have always been two of my favorite characters, so this fic was right up my alley. I must say he was as snide and snotty as he should have been, and she was as oblivious as possible, in the best way. Luna was to me the highlight of this fic however, because you captured her kindness in a way few seem to really understand. It is her eccentric obliviousness that makes her one of the kindnest, most likeable people in the series and you captured that quite well. I also like the end where you showed how Snape was not as cold as he pretends to be. He was always someone who was more bitter and sad to me than actually mean, so the fact you showed that in a very subtle way was nice. Any way, nice story. I loved it :)

P.S to your Author note: Who you calling a Muggle? ;)
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Lovely story! I really like reading about these two together... they're so different, it makes for wonderful interactions. And LL is my favourite character, with Snape coming a close second - very close.
'No, I make a habit of sticking fake salamander tails in jars.' LOL! That really made me laugh. :D
Very nicely done, all of it.
Catlady1960 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This is a really good story. You should make it a series.
UltimateGamer101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
*smiles* I like, I like a lot. Me gusta mucho.
PepperCheez chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
What an awesome story! It's so funny and I love how Luna was so nice to Snape even though he kept yelling at her. I especially love the line about Mrs. Norris.

I belong to a Harry Potter role playing site called Sonora Academy that is accepting talented new writers like you for our twenty-fourth term. The site address is www . sonora . terragenaonline . net (without the spaces). If you have questions, you can ask on our OOC page, PM me or email the Headmaster at sonora . academy . head gmail . com (again without spaces)