Reviews for That Damn Dress
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I've seen this dress before, and I agree with Anakin. Love this!
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Lol I could totally see this happening!
AngelsBeast chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
XD super awesome and funny!
Lovely Astronauts chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Cute story for the dress that confused everyone's collective minds!
RebelGoneRogue chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
bahahahah!
Lyanna Pond chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Lol this made me so happy. One of the funniest oneshots I've read on here.
ascxndent chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I've got something to say about [burps] MISTAH BEX. I have worked for Mistah Bex for many years and always thought they were a great boss. I now realize that they're a great big jerk! I deserve that manager's job! But you didn't give it to me, because you say I'm a kid. Well, I am 100% man! And this man has got something to say to you. [blows a long raspberry] There, I think I made my point.
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
LOLOLOL this is exactly the argument I had with some friends a few weeks back. It's black and blue, dang it!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
It's actually blue and black. The photo is poorly adjusted and not well-focused, which is why it looks white and gold. Up the contrast in one direction and you get white and gold, in the other you get blue and black. (I see white and gold, but the photo was so poor it gave me a headache; instead of seeing the actual colors, I saw "not well adjusted, color and lighting are off, insufficient data to form conclusion.")
plausiblywitty chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
If Obi-Wan couldn't see that the dress was blue/black, its no wonder he couldn't see that Anakin was falling to the dark side :D
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I was wondering if anyone would write a story like this.
aridneia chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
*bursts out laughing*
Mandokarla. You got the right stuff.
sodorland chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Ha ha, a piece for the year 2015 time capsule.
Fanfic Kitcat chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Heh. Cute take on the family destroying topic that is 'What color is that dress?'