Reviews for Hashtag: whathappensinvegas
gravewriter71 chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
*unironic slow clap*

You've captured the characters perfectly; dialogue bang-on and often hilarious; and please FUCK tell me you write romance for a living (or at least as a side gig). Excellently done.
LilyHellsing chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Adored Saul's protection there...but GAH WALT, WHY?! Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
LilyHellsing chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Loved the Tuco talk xD
LilyHellsing chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Baaaaw!
LilyHellsing chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Meow!
babayaga888 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
thank u thank u thank u for posting another chapter of this story! it's perfect! you write about the two of them almost exactly how I picture them myself. makes me wish I was one of them. I love your Saul & Jesse stories! keep going
NotFrancesca chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I really like your story. Saul and Jesse have always been my favourite characters, and now that BCS tells us more about Jimmy, I'm delighted to see some of this put to use in fanfic. Your Saul voice seems spot on to me, funny and quick, but with some gentle, friendly and vunerable bits he only shows to friends (if there were any at this point in his life). Nice to see both him and Jesse doing something for fun together - they both crave human contact, but are pretty lonely. Even if he wasn't attracted to Jesse, I guess Saul would have enjoyed the trip to Vegas very much, and the same goes for Jesse. For him, doing something crazy that is for once actually healthy and positive must be truly liberating and it's a joy to read. I also liked very much how your writing changed tone whenever you change the point of view.
I wonder how Jesse will react the next morning, when he's sober, because while I can see Saul being relatively unfazed by broadening his sexual experiences (research and development, indeed. Although his top ten gay things might be very interesting, too), I would have thought Jesse to be more upset upon finding himself being attracted to a man. Hopefully you will continue your story soon ;-).
LilyHellsing chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
AAAHHHH
Okay so...AAAHHH too cute.
I liked the hints of Chuck thrown in there with the memories. And baaaw oblivious Jesse was too cute, haha. Will there be a second part-morning after? If not, it's cool. The whole "can I sleep with you literally" gives enough of a hint of what would probably happen the day after anyway.
And PFFT the wrong underwear.
Loved it! Especially the title tie in haha. :)