Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki: Gamer Of The World
more I say!
bigmac1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
more more.
OutOfReality08 chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
Great job with the chapter! I was wondering if Naruto will have a kekkai Genkai and if so then what will it be?
Narutochi chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Will there still be a release to bad you didn't set the story a bit before he took the forbidden scroll that way he could have gained a few more techniques.
Crazy pixie19 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I'm loving g it so far. Will you please update soon?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Okay, this seems pretty generic so far, but it could get better. Though since Naruto was promoted through field actions and not an exam, can he still be sent back to the Academy if the team fails?
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
nice start but what are you going to do at the exam will all of team 7 pass or will only nartuo or maybe all fail and sent back to the acadmy haven't seen that one yet if you got some OC you might go theat way
Itsmehamza chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
will you continue
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Nicely done
4everfictional chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
I like it! XD
King Harpo chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
I think in the next chapter you should have Naruto tell Kakashi that he knows the true meaning of the test. I am really loving this fic so far. Keep up the good work.
Wyrtha chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Interesting, a gaming story with a time reversal theme. I'll be curious to see how this Naruto changes.
firelordeg chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put in to it please continue as soon as life allows
sagar hussain chapter 3 . 5/29/2015