Reviews for r Animorphs: The Reckoning
Kateri87 chapter 58 . 2/21
Wut? The cities I get, but what's with the super long number sequence?
ahhhhhhhhh
amazing chapter as always, can't wait to see where this goes!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 59 . 2/18
Once again, precommitment is the winning strategy.

I think every autistic person, no matter how high-functioning, has had a moment in childhood where somebody broken the rules (ah, RULES) of a game of some sort, and everyone else went along with it, and they freaked out. Speaking from personal experience.

Garrett's "I disagree with you, but am not confident enough in my disagreement and trust you enough to not stop you" is something the politics of several English-speaking nations could stand to learn.
WhatwouldHJPEVdo chapter 59 . 2/17
You want to threaten V3 with the destruction of Earth.

You want to THREATEN V3 with the destruction of EARTH.

YOU WANT TO THREATEN V3 WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF EARTH.

"Ehehehehhheheh..." Harry's mouth said.

(...)

"Excuse me," Harry managed to say, "but this sounds really really really REALLY DANGEROUS! " Harry's voice didn't quite rise to a shriek, he couldn't possibly scream loud enough to do this situation justice so there was no point in trying.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 58 . 2/16
First bit is likely the product of two primes. Interperating the target list, it looks like Visser 3 smashed up the US, its primary allies, its overseas bases, and list of scientific sites. What was left untouched is South America, Africa, and Eurasia, except for decapitating strikes on the capitals of Russia and China. Logical. The industrial production of China is mostly untouched, as are the resources of Russia, Africa, and South America that feed the Chinese industry. And all the major governments are gone.

Very stoked for the next chapter!
psychothumbs chapter 57 . 2/12
Just finished reading through the whole series over the course of a couple weeks. I love it! Really brings me back to reading the Animorph books as a kid and takes it to some very cool places. This is the best attempt to do "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality for X" that I've read yet. Really looking forward to what comes next and pissed I have to start waiting for updates!
Idhun's Durmgrist Feldunost chapter 13 . 1/29
I have to say it.
Your Fanfic is depressing me.
While I loved the Animorphs series up to a point, and I also loved the HPMOR Fanfic, my mental health is worth more than a book. I really love the idea so I'll leave the favorite but I won't be following it any more.
It may be not your fault, but I don't want to risk it, sorry.
Vampyromaniac chapter 56 . 1/29
I don't understand the timings and alternate timeline/universe business with Marco's mum. Is that why Eva Levy from canon is now Elena in this version?

Thanks for another great chapter. Refreshing obsessively between updates!
nanosaurous chapter 57 . 1/28
Omg haha the pemalite ship made me actually LOL. Thank you for writing this is fantastic.
Perfect Carnage chapter 57 . 1/28
I must be some kind of idiot because I forgot Tobias' supposed death and any hints of life before this chapter. The Pemalite ship visit was one of the most memorable scenes in Animorphs for me, you did a good job recreating that even with the grimdark cloud hanging over everything.
rogueofstorms chapter 56 . 1/27
ooooh this feels like things are speeding up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
so awesome. thank you for writing this story!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 56 . 1/15
Found this fic ages ago, read a bit, put it on the back burner, then read it all and WOW! This is amazing! I've never read Animorphs, and the details you drop that assume knowledge of the setting make me want to read it, but I don't want to read it and be disappointed that it doesn't live up to this fic's amazing level. You manage to balance, like, a dozen cognition-altering gadgets and a zillion iterations of the same charters with different motivations, and, and, and, WOW.
stE9u7NfRe8 chapter 50 . 1/13
Joined just to tell ya, WWED, that this series is fan-fucking-tastic. This is my official Animorphs head-canon; and if this ever gets published/printed I am SO down to buy. The level of detail, and though that went into the story and all of the moving pieces is phenomenal. I'm always guessing and having my mind blown!
Seed chapter 55 . 12/29/2019
I like the contrast between Tobias-Passenger's slow calm course of action and "Telor" 's shady urging to act now.