Reviews for Dean Parker - Rookie
runningwyld chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
I'm new to Flashpoint fanfiction, having just watched the entire series on Amazon/Netflix this summer, so I am enjoying reading everyone's stories. I particularly like those stories dealing with the father/son relationships of Greg/Dean and Ed/Clark, so I've particularly enjoyed reading your stories. Thanks for sharing.
sharon.mayes.353 chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Wow this is such a great story; I was hooked from the beginnings; can't wait to read your other stories; would love to know if Lauren did contact him
sharon.mayes.353 chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
Oh I loved this chapter and I love Spike; my favourite
pinkshoes chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
I'm very sad that the story ended, but what a wonderful ride! I enjoyed every bit of it. I'm looking forward to reading your next stories!
garb50 chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
So good you completed it. LOL . I'm running out of words to tell how good your story is. I needed to have something good today, it was a rough day and I thank you for this chapter. It explaines so much. And as you said: the relationship between Marina and Greg: that had to be told. I loved it.
You made Dean a very serious young man, very likeable.
So, what can I say: thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Lemonbear chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Great story love all the interaction and fall out from Dean joining the force and the changing situation between Ed and Clark...keep up the good work.
garb50 chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Heaven! You made me cry, you made me think about my own family relationships and you made me admiring you how well you connect al the Flashpoint stories with yours. Amazing! And or course I'm looking forward to your next chapters.
Such good characters, really! Love it.
bobbi.newburn chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
LOOOOOOVE this story. Pls keep writing **hugz**
Angel chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Very good chapter. Quite insightful into Dean's mindset. I also like Clark's session with his therapist. I found it kind of funny.
garb50 chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
A lot to think about and I'm happy that I can't tell where you are heading to.
Greg and Marina - he's a fast learner, right ? ;))
Angel chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
I love this chapter. It is very well-written
garb50 chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Your 9th "Wow-chapter". Did I say you're good with psychology? Btw you're you're good with psychology. And I love to read it.
I especially like how you deal with Marina. She was too underestimated and needed more profile. We never saw a good interaction between her and Greg. Now she makes it.
Of course all Flashpoint fans love the relationship between Greg and Ed, but the two women are completely right about that (Ed moving in - wonderful joke. Was it a joke? Haha). I admire how you draw Greg's fears and his automatic reactions to Joanne. It is completely understandable.
And last but not least we can really watch Dean growing. He's such an interesting young man.
You will be surprised: I eagerly await your next chapters!
garb50 chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
I always knew I love Winnie - and her relationship to Spike.

You throw a lot on Dean and on his family. Poor guys. I love to read your voices of reason. You're very good at that. I can feel these worries and emotions so well. I hope there is a lot more you have to tell us.
garb50 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Beautiful. Love the scene with Spike. And Dean sounds pretty much like his father.
pinkshoes chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Aw, Mira and Dean! I could see where Mira was coming from, but I hope they could work it out. maybe the time off could be good for either of them. while reading I was thinking that she probably should have a heart to heart with Sophie, ha, cos marrying Ed wasn't easy either, as seen from the show. I loved Clark's session, and the part with Ed. great chap!