Reviews for Knuckles Boom (Sonic Boom fanfic)
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 2/24
I've binged this entire series in record time, it was just awesome. I love the world building and characterization. I think for both of these this first story is my favourite in the series, because it has so much of it, with Knuckles discovering the Emerald, and then them all learning about the island and being given their roles on it.
But the entire series is awesome. It was great how Shadow and Maria turned up, and Chaos. I can't even list everything I loved about this Boom series, but I hope you'll at some point continue it. I'd love to see another story set in this endearing universe you build up here.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2017
Please please please please FUCKING PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE! I'm begging you! Please update! this is my FAVORITE fanfiction! I don't care what I've read before! I NEED more of this! I need this more than any other fanfiction I've read! UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2017
*shakes the cookie tin*
...
*shakes the cookie tin harder*
Please ma'am, I'd like some more.
Anony-mouse chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Argh, why'd it have to end there?! I adore your work, even those with cliffhanger endings, and this did not disappoint. I'm not a fan of Sonic Boom, but you've managed to make it much more interesting. I can't wait to see more of this. Thank you for excellent writing, as always.
Awdures chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Eep! I gave up on Boom after about two episodes because I couldn't take their version of Knuckles who's my fav in all the other continuities.

This is the perfect fix!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Perci is a bandicoot.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
YES! I can't wait to see what happens next! I also can't wait for Shadow to show up! XD
Bea Candy chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Ohmigosh, this story is so cool. You don't get many interesting adventure stories for the Boom-verse. You've really got something interesting going on, emulating the good parts of Rise Of Lyric's story and continuing in that kind of mood. I'm excited to see more if you decide to continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Is that Maria?
Kogarashi chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Oooh, the plot thickens.

Would this be Maria in the tube, perhaps? A Sonic Boom version of her?

I'm liking this story so far, with the upheaval in the lives of the characters that Angel Island brings and how Sonic in particular is coping so far. I look forward to more.
KaylaMicael chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Oh, joy… now they've got the possibility of a fried brain. Interesting that Sticks is the seer, I must say!
Grenata chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
I wait for your story every saturday. You have made that something like Sonic Boom looks much more interesting
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Nice story. You hooked me very quickly. What with the trances and the arguments and then you just drop the island thing on top of it with Metal. Love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
They really need to figure out what to do about Metal. Also, I think it'd be cool if Shadow knew about this all along and had his own chaos emerald! I see him as being some one who just helps with everything. ;)
KaylaMicael chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Oh man… not another cliffhanger! Please update again soon, this is so great!