Reviews for Gravitas Cadit
Megxolotl chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
Futue te ipse (latino studiai, ma questa mi è nuova)
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Dico autem vobis quod nemo lingua Latina mortua est? Bene est mihi quia non licet esse tuli secunda lingua aut quadriennio cum iuvenis.

Haha.

Si egressus fuero de usu. At quanto meliore statu Japanese.
Blind-Eyephone chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Oh my god I'm learning Latin and one day I will be able to read this and AHHHHH
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Dear author, I would like to thank you for this opportunity. I take Latin as a school subject so i will try to translate this in my spare time. Though I may not be good enough to do it all. Or if it's grammatically correct. But I will try. Have a good on.
In nominem deus infernalis.
funroulle chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
LOOK WHAT GOOGLE TRANSLATE DID:

Gravity Falls was not safe from risk. Dipper knew this; always known this. Yet imagine the depth of the danger he was stupid to comprehend. Never divination roads and Mabel had become destructive.

To say, Stan, he could not, he could only feel it too. But his sister, and he could not live without the Dipper. So he did what he never waited. No, I do not trust Bill Cipher, dipper knew, but he knew it, but no Bill which so much had the power to resurrect the corpse.

Her candles and dipper (while waiting near his body) and all the necessary things for degrading repum conferred. In the darkness of night bombarded Dipper's charm, "triangle entagulum. The veins outside the mind. The veins, without seeing all!"

When lightning triangular prodibat mocking demon. "Nay, nay, 'a pine tree! Me thought worried."

"You require help!" cried the dipper.

"And what did she do you suppose me to be willing to help you?" Bill asked.

"I'll bestow upon yourself as a person! To one man, I promise; only me, sister, keep the commandments."

"It is known, Pine Tree ... Life is a great price and made him, do you?"

"Without it I can not live," Dipper and he will answer, "someone."

"To one man, alas,? To do that, boy! We will, for the rest later." Bill with small blue ball devouring fire and dipper hand in which it doubts.

Futuens and dirty shìt done, brethren. Eye someone embarrassed, and Bill fodebant worship in the baby. Greetings.