Reviews for Year of the Scorpions
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
KatnissEverW chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
Yayyy I can totally see her there too!'
SnowGirl95 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Honey I know exactly how you feel. I too have written couple Mummy fanfictions and i can't watch them without seeing my Oc in there
Loved it!
SnowGirl95 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Sad ending to the chapter. But seriously thanks for putting that 'Tarzan's arse' dialogue there, it's one of my favorite lines from the entire movie.
Love it!
RavenDeathGirl0909 chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Love!
Figments of Delusion chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
I do the same thing whenever I think of inserting an OC into a movie. You can't help but think of them in there!
Seiya-Serena-fan18 chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
THAT WAS AWESOME. I hope the next story is Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, if it isn't I still can's wait to read your next story.
Chels chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
I absolutely love your story! I can't wait for more (:
NicoleR85 chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
I loved that Imhotep finally excepted that Katherine/Tia was happy with her family and let go. I was sad that he died but glad that he let her go and apologized. I can't wait to read the next one.
Arianna Le Fay chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
I love it can-t wait for the next story
saddlebrat chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
I loved how you wrote katherine into the second movie, it was so great that i wish her character was actually in the movies! ! Can't wait for the next story!
grapejuice101 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
omg I love it! still sad its over but cant wait for the 3rd movie!
Seiya-Serena-fan18 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
I just read both of your stories and I love them. I am a huge fan of the mummy movies, so that should be saying something. I think you should write the next story for Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I hope you do, and I can't wait to read it.
fallondyson chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE?!
NicoleR85 chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
I loved it. I can't wait to read the last chapter and you starting the 3rd movie. I hope you post it soon after this one.