Reviews for Star Trek: Borg Armageddon
Megagalvatron12 chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
Awsome story but why didn't you include bones,spock and scotty in this
SherryGabs chapter 21 . 6/26/2003
Overall, I found this to be a very enjoyable, well thought-out story.

The battle scenes were very exciting and captivating. The relationships between the characters was written beautifully. I actually cried when Will and Deanna had to separate and when Adm. Jellico and Andrew made up with each other at the end. And the crew saying goodbye to Picard was another pull at the heartstrings.

You did a great job with this and I hope you write more of them!
StevenM chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks for reading my story. I went back and fixed the problems I saw; such as the Reliant to Defiant. Total no brainer. I also fixed the teleporter to transporter and fixed all the surelys. I read over the entire story but I may have missed some things. Let me know if you see anything. Thank you for the reviews.

KappasigSteve
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Good story,,,LOTS of problems.

1) Grammar- it makes it extreamly difficult to get through an otherwise good story when you're distracted by poor grammar. For example: :Surly: is NOT the word you meant to use, not unless you meant to speak about someone's bad attitide. You meant to use the word :Surely: one letter makes a HUGE difference.

2) Factual Errors- Have you ever WATCHED these shows? I would say YES, but you kept calling the Transporters, Teleporters. Why? That made it even harder to get through your story.

3) Were you intentional when you had Worf call the Defiant the "Reliant"? That would be another huge error.
BigDee chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
The story is very good. I love the part dealing with Jellico, and his son having a rift. It at least tried to explore the character (Jellico) many of us including myself disliked. Just one thing that bothered me, if anyone would be able to convince Martok, shouldn't it have been Worf? After all, Worf is part of his house. That's basically all I have to say. It's still a good story.
sexyman2003 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Good story the idea of all of the characters being pulled together in one story is a good one never would have thought of it myself. Keep writing you have a bright future.
Sarajayne chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Truly fantastic. thank you for the ride of my life ;-D
nukerliu chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
good story and really nice action. just a few things: 1) u accidentally said "reliant" istead of "definat" a couple of times, and why couldn't u use the enterprise-e?... also the borg queen was a little out of character, but other than that it was very enjoyable
Grav chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I realize that was not a very fair review. I think you should try releasing you stuff in chapters, even if you write the whole thing ahead of time. It makes it much easier to read, and helps build suspense and thus interest. As well as that, the shear size of your story might be a turn off for some.

Also, maybe a Beta editor would be a good idea? I will volunteer to do it for you.

I did like how you wove together all the crews, and even Kirk in the name of Chakotay's ship.

Grav
Grav chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I must admit, I didn't read this whole story. I made it to chapter six, and wasn't really feeling involved, so I am leaving.

A few notes before I do:

1. a shutter is something that covers somrthing else...the word you need was shudder.

2. Thrown is the past tense of the verb to throw...you needed throne.

3. surly is an adjective comparable to irritable...you want surely.

There were a couple other things like moving "through warp speed" and Wesley being a "maintain" officer, but that's really it.

Grav