Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lycan Uprising
Hello I hate to be that certain guy but I feel the need to remind / encourage you to update or say you have dropped the story it has been a number of years since this story has been updated the lycan uprising needs some more chapters I think it feels lonely at just the two but a good startling point. PLEASE keep up on this story at least with what ever other story your currently making 4.5 stars one issue is the updating period just throwing it out there.
DrakenWolf56 chapter 2 . 9/19/2023
So did you drop the lycan rising story since you last updated it in 2015 and it's 2022 or are you at a roadblock on how to continue the storyline?, I'm honestly wanting to know since the first chapter is good looking forward to the others you could be cooking up!
Dennis Kelso chapter 2 . 5/17/2023
Hi I'd recommend rereading the first chapter then improve it with the general direction you had it going but with a clearer vision for the story it helps.
kristinamanga chapter 2 . 8/6/2022
C'est quand la suite de l'histoire ? x)
kristinamanga chapter 1 . 8/6/2022
Et nous en France, nous utilisons les mètres et les centimètres !
Carol542 chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
Love it, can’t wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2020
keep writing this story
dennisdaugherty1962 chapter 2 . 6/18/2020
please update soon I love this story.
Jacobgamble1234 chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
Please update
bloodline 69 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
update story author please
Dennis Wayne Daugherty chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
Please update soon i love this story
Decepticon Malt chapter 2 . 8/31/2018
When are you continuing on Harry Potter and the Lycan Uprising? I’ll hope it will be soon. I’ll be waiting till the next chapter
orionastro chapter 2 . 7/25/2018
well very good story so far i hope you can update soon ,but what about Cedric , did Harry Saved him ? , by biting him ?
Dennis Wayne Daugherty chapter 2 . 4/24/2018
Please update soon i love this story
Korin Dragoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze(female Naruto) and Hinata Hyuga from Naruto, Raven and Jinx from Teen Titans, Luna Lovegood and Su Li from Harry Potter, my own O.C. I'll PM you hir profile, Zantanna Zatara and Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark/Wonder Girl from DC, and Katherine Anne "Kitty" Pryde/Shadowcat(X-men) and Cindy Moon/Silk(Spider-man) from Marvel