Reviews for Undone
Rainbows and moons chapter 20 . 7/11
Absolutely love this! You don’t really get to see a lot of Jeremy and reader works, but this is absolutely amazing I can’t get over how good it is!
memelovescaps chapter 20 . 4/3
I know this fic is a bit old, but I finished watching the show Bitten two days ago, and I fell in love with Jeremy. I found it hard to find fics with him as main character, when suddenly I came across this story. And I can tell you that I've spent the last 24 hours without being able to disentangle myself from this story.
Not only is the plot really good, but the descriptions are also incredibly accurate. I could see how torn Jeremy was at the beginning, between his attraction to Kate and his duty to preserve the pack and Kate herself. You described him so in character that I could easily see Greg Bryk saying Jeremy's lines and behaving like he did in this fic. Kate's personality is strong and yet vulnerable, and I can easily see why Jeremy would be attracted to her and would want nothing more than to keep her safe and love her (we all know why she'd love Jeremy in return). And I'm so relieved the story finished with a happy ending, after all their suffering, they deserve it.

I don't know if this is going to reach you after so long, but if it does, please know that you've filled the void I had after I finished watching the show, and I love Jeremy even more after exploring a bit of his life with this. Thank you for writing such a beautiful peace.
Jeremyfan chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
sorry for the double post, my name was to long. loved the story. just finished it now. please make more Jeremy danvers stories. Jeremy's love making was hot!
jeremy danvers f chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
loved the story. great job. thank you for posting it.
YojimboTenshi chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
Hey! Just thought you'd like to know that it took me an absurd amount of time to finish your story. You would not believe how many times I had to stop and squeal or cackle with delight. This story was beautifully written and I especially like how you handled the early stages of Kate and Jeremy's relationship and her transition into a werewolf. All too often this sort of relationship is written in ways that are unbelievable if not eye-roll inducing, but you handled the whole thing so well that not only did it feel realistic to me, I really enjoyed it.
Pagan mama chapter 20 . 1/20/2016
This was a beautifully executed fic, I loved every bit of it and you laid excellent ground work for a sequel; one I would very much love to read. Amazing work, can't wait for your next one!
andreahayes128 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Hey, I found your tumblr, any chance of Alex x Cassandra (The Player) fics? I know it's only been four episodes haha but I've been looking everywhere and have found absolutely 0 fics lmao :)
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
Amazing! I spent my entire day reading this off and on. I just couldn't put it down. Definitely adding it to my favorites!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
Aaaahhhhhhhh this story has brought a tear apon my eyes such a good story XD thank you for writing it
roz chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
Perfect ending to a perfect story. Well done ladyofglencairn. I have thoroughly enjoyed this and I will miss these characters.
DebbieK chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
I've followed this story from the beginning and I've loved every minute! The twins are so cute and I love the names! I am sad we are at the end but the conclusion was very satisfying. Thank you for writing it and I know I will be coming back to read it again and again. :)
NicoleR85 chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
Another great chapter. I am sad that it's over though. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
k just to let you know I am going to cry so hard on the last chapter thats how good this story is just so you know
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
I read this all in one go. You're such a talented writer and I simply love this story. I'm dying to know how it ends!
DebbieK chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
I had no idea you'd updated and let out a scream when I saw the update! I was wondering whether you gave up or if you were taking a break. :) This chapter is so beautiful and emotional. Jeremy and Kate are so perfect together and Im so excited and also sad tht we have reached the last chapter. I can't believe the story is ending. I have read it a few times now is without a doubt the best written Jeremy story, if not one of the best in the Bitten fandom. Can't wait for the final! I hope we meet the twins!