Reviews for Hyrule Warriors of Peace
Dichotomus chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
I'm interested to see where you are going with this. 'I just want a vacation' was perfect, and this one is off to a great start.
The Unplanner chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Lana/Link is my favorite definitely-not-canon pairing. So, is Ganon still oozing out of the Master Sword's pedestal like he should totally be if Link and Zelda never stuck it back in? That was a rather key scene from Hyrule Warriors, after all. After the Dark Power is defeated, the Master Sword has to be returned to the Pedestal of Time to keep the seal strong for a couple more generations, long enough to find another person to bear the soul of the Hero. It all seems rather pointless. Link's greatest weapons can only stun Ganon or "seal him away." Giving the Dark Power a time-out hasn't changed anything in more than three repetitions.

I think Ganon's own Dark Trident (specifically the one from Four Swords Adventures) is the only weapon around here with the power to kill a god. So the best we could do is hand it to Vaati, have Vaati's Wrath duke it out in a kaiju battle with Beast Ganon, and hope Vaati decides not to just take Ganon's place, which was originally stolen from Vaati.

I actually came up with this Vaati plot some time ago, but I haven't written it or officially posted it yet.
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
You write the best cliffhangers. 5/5.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
This seems interesting. I hope you continue.
FinalBossValvoga chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Don't real know anything about legend of Zelda but it's a good read so far! :)
Skyrere chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
lol.
GeneralDarkPit chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
This sounds pretty promising. The Hero of Time part threw me off, seeing how that refers to the Link from Ocarina of Time era but eh, not like it's an big deal. Usually I refer to HW Link as either The Spirit of the Hero or the Hero's spirit, but that's just me.

I'm curious on how Cia's going to come back.

It's also nice to see you expanding on Lana's background and giving her a family. I've never seen anyone else utilize the same clan saying she says in the game, so this was an lovely touch.

I can't wait for more!
pjoe7 chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
More! Huzzah!

And it looks like this is a sequel (of sorts) to "I Just Want a Vacation". I'm officially intrigued.
PhiloWorm chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Found your Vacation story at roughly 02:00 am, it is now 07:33 and after having powered through such a fine tale I was heartened to find you had more to offer. Especially what seems to be a wonderfull and promising start to a post Warriors story.

Love your philosophical bent, and look forward to more food for though, and hopefully some badass Link showing off his Warriors-style talents in a more classical Zelda dungeoneering setting.
BloodTrinity chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
'The Hero of Time would be gone'
Because he went off to solve a time paradox? O3o
Deathwings01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Oh wow, that Link is like the complete opposite of your previous one. Rather then being sick and tired of being Fate's chew toy he actually has a massive inferiority complex toward his other incarnations. That's both hilarious and sad in a way.

One thing tough, why "Hero of Time" ? Shouldn't this Link get his own title rather then a hand-me-down ? Every other Link had his own "Hero of" totle, so seeing one being given the title of a predecessor is kinda strange. Or is that just one more reason that Link doesn't feel worthy of his position as Hero ?
Skyrere chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
:D
I loved the other story too...
:D

love this.
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Bit short but I love the drama you put into the LoZ franchise. I feel this will just be as good as the vacation fic.

No spelling errors to report btw.
PJ7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
A new tale! Of Link! In a game and setting I know nothing about!

I am unspeakably excited at the moment.

Looking forward to more!
Goldamon X chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Well I hope you continue this. It's always nice to see your writing, and it would be neat to see a different version of Link given your triforce mechanics.